🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋

[🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]
[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Wakfu King of Cards
In the Chapter:
Dueling Panda

So if you need context it's there!
PLEASE ENJOY!]

《Night in Duvet Village, after Baxus' Sealing》

"HORRAY FOR THE GREAT SUIT HERO! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR LORD SPADE!!"

Y/n: "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! PRAISE MMMEEE!"

It was now night in Duvet Village, but instead of Sleeping, the Pandawa Villagers did the exact opposite, they all partied and got drunk now that they had been rescued by Y/n and his groups of traveling buddies.

After Baxus was Sealed away, and all the Pandawas regained consciousness, our heroes were quickly celebrated for their heroics in their liberation of the village. They drank, sang, and danced as the now free Pandawas celebrated their freedom.

Pandawa 1: "HOLY CRAP! THESE GUYS CAN SURE DRINK!"

Pandawa 2: "THAT'S A SUIT FOR YA! THEY CAN HOLD THEIR LIQUOR AS GOOD AS ANY PANDAWA!"

Pandawa 3: "BUT THAT CRA! SHE'S HOT AND SHE CAN DRINK! GO GUYS! GO!"

In the center of the village, Cleophee and Y/n sat with a bunch of unconscious Pandawas with large mugs in their hands, drinking as much Bamboo Beer as they were poured seeing who could last longer.

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "HAHAHAAA! Nice goin so far Cleo! But Suit's can hold their liquor better then anyone! Especially me! The Great Y/n L/n Spade! Give up!"

Cleophee: "No way! Suits may be able to Seal Undead and bend steel! But us Cras can drink like nothing else!"

Y/n: "Bending steel? HA! You're drunk already! *Hic*"

Cleophee: "Haha! *Hic* You didn't take the compliment? You must be the drunk one! *Hic*"

Cleophee and Y/n continued to chug mug after mug of Bamboo Milk, lifting the mugs into the air before slamming them into the table. They laughed and yelled at eachother as they got drunker and drunker...  picked up Bamboo Barrels filled with Milk and began chugging the alchohol inside of them like they had been stranded in the desert for a month. Everyone went wild at their ability to chug the milk, until the two of them dropped the empty barrels and let out earth shaking burps.

Y/n: "*Hic!* I CALL A DRAW! WE'RE BOTH GREAT! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "YYYEEE*HIC*EEAHHHAAA!"

The crowd of Pandas went wild at this while Cleophee and Y/n hugged, officially becoming completely wasted. Cleophee and Y/n then quickly began to make fools out of themselves as they danced together while drunk, as a band of Pandawas played a mass of music for the Partying Pandas Suit and Cra. Y/n and Cleophee were wrapped around in eachother's arms as they jumped and spun around with giant red faced drunken smiles.

Y/n: "HaHaHa! *Hic!* Man Cleo, *Hic!* You are really something else! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "*Hic!* Y-Yeah?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah! *Hic!* You're so cool and strong! *H-Hic!* You remind me of this girl I like, but even better! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "HEHE-*Hic!* Isn't it a Sin for Suits to have feeling for Cras? *Hic!*"