Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken

[Warning, while writing this I got tired and also kinda remembered some things I didn't like about this show, (which I'll try not to list) and there may be some instances of Sassy Rex's Writing Mixed in here. Sorry in advance.]

[Also I'll be using Emojis for a lot of stuff here instead of normal character names. Why? I wanted to try something new again. Sorry in advance once again if you cannot see them.]

[EARTHLAND!]

A world similar to our own... but also extremely different in a mass of ways, we'll be going over one of the biggest of those differences in a moment.

[THE KINGDOM FIORE]

A small and peaceful nation of 17 million where literally everything happens. Like all of the Potentially World Ending Shit happens in this one place

(Mostly because all the main characters except for Grey are blood related to People who are Basically Gods or are just beyond destiny level important for anything to be happenstance which is my main fuckin gripe with the show!)

But that aside, it's also a place filled to the brim with Magic! It's found in every home, every market place, it's inside of everybody! For most Magic's just a tool you use everyday, like the phone or computer you're reading this on, but for some Magic is an Art, a skill everybody has but only some can truely master...

(And for some it doesn't matter because you're related to/revived by/Trained by Literal Gods to kill Edgy God and another God Level Asshole with a Badass Design, so you have Auto Privileges)

But again!
THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!

*AHEM!*

Anyway!
For some Magic is an Art! And people have devoted their lives to it's practice! These people are known as Wizards! Banded together into magical Guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame, fortune and Blah de Blah Blah Blah!
Insert: [80% of the World's Population is born with a Super Power called Quirks] preamble here!

Now that that's out of the way, I can apply the Machiavellian Counter Stabbing Technique I do in all of my stories by saying that the Preamble I stole from the very beginning of the first episode has lied to you.

Not everybody and place in this world uses magic, if Sting and Rogue can be Dragon Slayer Magic Liberals then there are 100% Magic Conservatives in this world too! AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!