Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!

[Imagination's been lacking lately, so I decided to write this little thing that's been on my mind.
Enjoy.]

*Wooooosh*

*GLASH!*

Boy: "G-GAHAH!"

*THUD!*

Deep in the dark of night and in a forest covered in a mass of brush. The forest was illuminated by the bright cresent moon on the sky, shining down on the forest below. In the forest, a boy wearing an odd black uniform with a katana in hand. Blood streamed down from an injury on his head as he gripped his sword tightly infront of him. Behind the boy were two others, another girl wearing a similar uniform to the boy, but she had more injuries and was unconscious, along with a small 8 year old girl who cowarded next to the unconscious girl. Infront of the three of them was an odd yet large red crab like monster with 10 arms, 3 of them drenched in blood along with it's mouth.

The monster seemed unharmed as it approached menacingly, causing the boy to back up a bit as a mass of fear speed throughout his whole body

Boy: "St-Stay back Demon! O-O-Or..."

The boy said in pure fear as the Demon continued to approach.

Demon: "Kah! Ha! Kaaa! Or what? You'll try slashing me with that Sword? KAH! HA! KAA! That won't work, my neck muscles are so thick that no blades can pierce them! You little partner learned that the hard way! Now, hand over the Marechi Girl, and I'll let you live with one of your Favorite arms intact! They're just my favorite part of the body to eat! Kah! Ha! Kaa!"

The Demon spoke as it approached the boy, punching his boxing glove like hands into eachother. As he approached the boy panicked as a mass of fear spread through his mind.

Boy thoughts: "I-I can't let this Demon have that girl... b-but running away seems impossible with Aria unconscious... b-but Aria's stronger than me, and even her blade couldn't cut through that thing's neck... I-I-I..."

Demon: "Well boy? Have you made your decision, Kah! Ha! Kaa?"

Boy: "I.... I..."

The boy said to himself for a moment, gripping his blade tightly, before he charged forwards at the Demon, blade raised as he got ready to attack.

Boy: "I WON'T LET YOU EAT ANY MORE POEPLE!!!"

Demon: "Kah! Bad move kid!"

*BLAM!*

Boy: "GAAHHH!!"

*FWOO-*