Hunting Machine

"S-So... C-Col-C-Cold... I-It... It's... It's so C-Cold..."

A small girl whit-ish grey hair with ears on top of her head, along with a white-ish grey tail with dark grey circles  wrapped around her neck go keep her warm. She hugged herself tightly as she walked through a blizzard. She had icy blue eyes and tears streamed down her face as she trudged through the snow with saddened determination.

"I... I ne-need to g-get to Fro-Frolass..."

The girl muttered to herself as she walked through the frozen winds that flew through the air like a hurricane. She struggled to keep on walking, only to stop and hold her stomach in pain as it growled loudly. She let out a pained whimper as she slowly began to move again. She kept on walking through the snow covered forest as the white winds blocked her vision. She kept on walking only seeing 2 feet infront of her face, only for her to stop again when she saw a cave that was deep enough to save the girl from the freezing storm. She quickly made her way to the cave while also making sure not to fall in the snow.

Inside of the cave the girl sat in fetal position as the blizzard continued to blow heavily outside. She shivered as she hugged herself waiting for the frozen storm to end. As she sat there, tears streamed down her face, freezing as they fell due to the cold.

"W-Why... Why did those creatures attack... wh-what were they?..."

The girl said to herself as she sat there crying to herself.

???: "Ggggrrrrr!"

A familiar growl was heard by the girl causing her eyes to widen as the storm outside began to calm down as night approached. The girl looked deep into the cave, only to see a set of demonic red eyes. The girl quickly got to her feet as the growling grew louder and the demonic beast approached, revealing itself to the girl, who's legs shook in fear.

 The girl quickly got to her feet as the growling grew louder and the demonic beast approached, revealing itself to the girl, who's legs shook in fear

The demonic wolf slowly approached on all fours before standing on it's back two legs with it's claws ready to kill. The girl quickly turned around and ran out of the cave into the snowy night with a mass of fear in her heart as the demon wolf howled loudly into the night. She kept on running away into the dark forest, quickly losing her breath as she trudged through the deep and heavy snow, as she ran she felt more demonic Crimson red eyes staring into her Soul, hungering for her death.

*Snag*

*THUD!*

"KYAH!"

Suddenly the girl's foot tripped over a twisted root, causing her to slam face first into the frozen and icy ground. Suddenly a mass of wolf claws slammed into the snow infront of and all around the girl as the black and icy Demon wolves bared their fangs and sharpened their claws. The girl quickly tried to get back on her feet and run away again, but she realized that she was completely surrounded by the Wolfs. She fell on her knees in the snow tears streaming from her eyes as she waited for the Wolves to kill her.