Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1

[I really like this story... I might make it a full thing since the only really long stories I have going on/planned are Pitch Black Clover, and the Crossover, other than that I just have Kinda Short Stories going on/planned...
So I'm definitely gonna make this happen.
OTHER THAN THAT!
TIME FOR MORE SASSY REX!

ALSO! I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!

I have no idea what to name this story.

There I things I usually blank on in every story, and I just wing it... but it's never been a title before...

Sooo... time for some suggestions.

It's a story about Fairy Tail X Kamen Rider Saber where the key words are
Wonder and Seiken...

This is the only time I'm asking for title suggestions so, go wild!

FAIRY TAIL!

The 100% Strongest Guild in the world! How is it th-
THEY KILL MORE THAN 2 GOD LEVEL BEINGS! SABERTOOTH CAN'T DO THAT!

*AHEM!*

Anyway!
FAIRY TAIL!
The best Guild in the world that even with an explanation on the name is still kinda weird. It's known all throughout Fiore as the Guild that Fucks Shit Up, and that is not a Joke!
Anyway, we aren't here for them right now. Trust me we will be later, the world revolves around this damn guild...

THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY!

A large Shipping and Delivery company with it's new Headquarters Based in Magnolia! Founded by Y/n Xross, this company spans all across the entirety of Earthland, shipping Products that people order with a mass of high speed to every single city t...

Founded by Y/n Xross, this company spans all across the entirety of Earthland, shipping Products that people order with a mass of high speed to every single city town and kingdom under the sun!.....
Ok, so it's basically fantasy Amazon,
Except unlike Amazon, the owner of the Business doesn't sacrifice the Blood of his Workers to cast some
💫Mystical Bullshit💫
Y/n pays his workers with most to all of the money his business earns, while he himself does his own odd jobs and suffers Almost Poverty For Fun, Like: Working in Papinos, Magnolia's Local Cake Shop, or just stright up making Deliveries himself. He even made it possible for people to especially order for specific Delivery People, this list includes Y/n Himself! Why? Because traveling is Fun, have you been to the Himalayas? Neither have I but I heard from a Yetti that it's cool.

Establishing is Over! Time for story!