《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2

[Hour has Passed! Time for part 2!]

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Wealth, Fame, Power.

Gold Roger
The King of the Pirates 
Attained this and everything else the world had to offer 
And his dying words drove countless souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!
This is the time known as 
'The Great Pirate Era'!

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!This is the time known as 'The Great Pirate Era'!

___________________________________________

Junior: "Gree? GRAHAA!"

*BBBLLLAAAMMM!!!*

Hammer Man: "GAHAAA!"

Nami: "What the heck!? Bone Monsters!? Where'd they even come from!?"

Junior: "GAHAHAAAA!!"

Nami: "WWWAAAAAHHH!!"

*FWOOOOO-*

Nami closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her face as the Junior jumped up and slashed it's sword down onto her… but the girl didn't feel any pain like getting slashed or bashed, easily confusing the girl as she opened her eyes… only to be shocked and even more confused as she saw the Junior standing there, sword in hand swung down at Nami… but stopping just short of her… not hitting her at all… the extremely confused, the Navigator got closer to the Deadman's Blade, causing the monster to pull his sword back away from her… before it suddenly ran off and started to destroy things and scare more people away. Nami stared at the Junior and quickly began looking around at the others, only to come to a quick and sudden realization.

Nami: "These monsters… they're not attacking people. They're just causing a Riot and scaring people away! The only ones they are attacking are the people that hit them first! Heheheh! If that's the case!"

Nami chuckled to herself as she turned, only to reveal a gigantic mansion that was seen sitting on the other side of the now chaotic battle arena as deadmen wreaked havoc, but while the others panicked, Nami looked up at the building with a giant smile.