《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Wealth, Fame, Power.

Gold Roger
The King of the Pirates 
Attained this and everything else the world had to offer 
And his dying words drove countless souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!
This is the time known as 
'The Great Pirate Era'!

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!This is the time known as 'The Great Pirate Era'!

___________________________________________

Zoro: "....... What the Hell?"

Zoro was seen standing at the Edge of Chao Town where a mass of decrepit houses and buildings sat. The pirate hunter was seen walking after he finished cutting down a mass of the Junior Deadmen when he finally ended up in this broken down part of town. The Green haired man was seen staring at a particular broken down building in confusion as he watched 5 of the Junior Deadmen trying to find a way inside of the building, all of them struggling to open the building's front door. After staring for a few seconds, Zoro then walked over, easily shocking the Juniors as they jumped. The Swordsman then tried to open the door himself, only to see that it was locked. He then tried to force the door open, only for it not to budge an inch, confusing him.

Zoro: "Weird… this place doesn't look like anyone's lived in it for years… but the door's locked like a bunker…"

The man said to himself as the Junior Deadmen, now standing around him, nodded in agreement. Zoro then backed up a bit as he drew one of his Katanas, then closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

*FWO-SHING!*

*Clink*

*CLA-LA-CLACK!*

In the blink of an eye, Zoro was seen spinning his sword around once again, before sheathing the blade, once the "Clink" of the sword's guard and it's sheath colliding was heard, all of the wood that was the door then fell to the ground in pieces, revealing a mass of lockes and metal plates that kept the door extremely locked from the inside. Now that the locks were exposed, one of the Deadmen jumped forwards and reached his arm inside, easily unlocking all of the locks before allowing the metal plates to be pushed away like a second door, finally revealing the inside of the house… but calling it a house would be a massive overstatement… as the inside was simply a hole in the ground with a mass of steps leading into a thick darkness. Zoro chuckled for a second as he gripped one of his blades by it's sheath and smiled.