🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋

🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]
[Also, give me a Minute to Post the Lewd Images]
[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Wakfu King of Cards
After the Chapter:
Y/n L/n Spade

(Needless to say that this is Canon)

*FWOOOSH!*

In the sky, 4 Male Cras were seen flying around on shadow birds looking around as if they were searching for something, they all then flew close together as they talked.

Cra 1: "Looks she got away from us."

Cra 2: "Dammit... I didn't think Cleome would betray us like this... that Suit bastard must be holding her hostage!

Cra 3: "... She is one of our greatest soldier... maybe the rumors are true..."

Cra 4: "The fact that there's a New God Suit is troubling enough, but the idea that our Cleome would be in a relationship with him, it's insane!"

Cra 1: "He's right, let's stop talking about rumors and get back to searching! She must have gone off towards the docks!"

Cra 2, 3 & 4: "YES SIR!"

*FWOOSH!*

The soldiers said before they flew off... but inside of a cave, it was quickly seen that the Cras had called off their search too soon, as inside of the cave, Y/n was seen holding Cleophee close to his chest by her waist, the Cra girl stood there with her ear to Y/n's chest, listening to her favorite rhythm, the beat of Y/n's Heart.

*Thump Bump... Thump Bump... Thump Bump... Thump Bump...*

The cra girl closed her eyes and smiled as the beat was music to her ears. Meanwhile, Y/n's arms were raised from Cleo's waist to her stomach as he looked outside of the cave cautiously, before letting out a happy sigh.

Y/n: "*Happy Sigh* I think those idiots are gone. It also seems like their still on the fence about m-"

*Chu~*

Y/n: "Hmm?"

God Y/n: "Mmm~"

Cleophee suddenly turned and gently grabbed Y/n's head, before pulling him into a deep kiss, suprising the boy for a moment, before he began radiating his Gold and Blue God Aura as he pulled his lover close and deepened the kiss. And as she pulled back from the kiss, Y/n's God Aura faded, while the Cra girl stared up at him, moving her hair out of her face as she looked at him with loving eyes, confusing the new God Suit.

Cleophee: "Y/n..."

Cleophee then gripped Y/n's hand, pressing them together as she interlocked fingers with the Suit, revealing that the two of them were wearing odd golden Rings, they were shapped like arrows with a Spade on the tip and a Heart on the end, both made out of shining Bismuth Gems.