I Don't Really Know Special...

The vastness of space

The vastness of space... the stars that fill the heavens... those stars shined as a mass of giant figures were seen standing ready to fight.

*SHING!*

*BO-BO-BOOOOOM!!!*

Suddenly a mass if Lazer rained down from those same heavens, those lazers destroyed some of the giant figures, but one who seemed to be shaped differently than the others dashed around left and right dodging the incoming lazers over and over. The figure dashed around the ground with extreme speed, kicking up dust in it's path as it dodged blast after blast. The attacks then stopped as Black figures appeared from the sky. Some of the figures held odd gun like weapons while other held blades. The giant that ran away was the only one that stood before those black figures, it's right eye shined blue while it's left shined red, red and blue lights spiraled around the figure as it stood there before an army of black figures. The right arm of the giant then shattered as a drill appeared from it, spinning around with those same Red and Blue lights around it. Inside of the Giant stood an armored man who was seemingly hooked up to the machine around him, his eyes shining the same as the robot he stood inside of.

"Do you really think we'll back down to you, just because you're afraid we'll surpass you? You'll do anything to stop our spiral, but I won't let you."

The robot was seen as the black figures continued to watch it, before the robot's arm pointed towards the sky.

"YOU HEAR ME!? OUR HOME!
IT NOT JUST ON THIS ROCK! BUT BEYOND THAT!
OUR HOME IS IN THE HEAVENS!"

"YOU HEAR ME!? OUR HOME! IT NOT JUST ON THIS ROCK! BUT BEYOND THAT! OUR HOME IS IN THE HEAVENS!"

《I had this idea years ago and decided to write it now》

Inside of a dark world, a boy with goggles on his head shining a light infront of him is seen digging through the ground with a large hand powered drill in hand.

*CrinkCrinkCrinkCrink*

?????'s Narration: "Digging Tunnels, day after day, that's my job."