V-DAY SPECIAL

[Ok, slot of the Votes were Ties, SO I JUST WENT WITH EVERYONE'S FAVORITE POWER COUPLE! Also! Everything here is completely and Utterly Cannon to Sever the Fibers of Fate, so think about that in the grand scheme of things!]

《Start!》

It has been a whole year since the Fall of Honnōji Academy. After the evil plot to turn the earth into a CacoonSphere was foiled by Ryuko Matoi, Y/n L/n Bujin and joint effort of Honnōji's students and Nudist Beach. Now that everyone had moved on from The whole of Honnōji, they continued on in their lives.

*CRASH!*

???: "GGGAAAHHH!!!"

*THUD!*

Y/n: "So... you giving up yet? Or do I have to kill you?"

In the abandoned part of a small Japanese town. An humanoid Inves had flew through a wall with extreme speed, soon after Y/n L/n Bujin walked through the hole that was made by the Inves with his hands behind his head. The Human, Inves, Hybrid strolled over with a bored expression on his face, he wore a black tank top along with some sweat pants, both were light and let Y/n move with extreme speed as basically nothing weighed him down.

Overlord Inves: "You... Bastard... you need to die... all humans need to die!"

The Inves roared as he glared at Y/n revealing it's form.

The warlord thought for a moment before he let out a loud sigh

Y/n: "Y'know. I'm curious why you're saying something so stupid that it invoke my rage, but..."

Y/n then pointed at the Inves with anger in his eyes.

Y/n: "I'm gonna be late for lunch with Lady Ryuko! You see, I've been working on a very special project for my Gracful Lady! And, regrettably, because of that I have been neglecting her wants and need... So, I made her a promise! For Valentines Day, and the week following it! I will make up for my mistakes! Now, explain yourself, quickly and carefully too, your explanation will whether you go back to Helheim, or Hell!"

The Overlord Inves was confused, but he couldn't help but feel a mass of pressure coming from Y/n, a looming feeling of death that only grew more and more as time passed, causing the Inves to quickly explain himself to the Warlord.

Overlord Inves: "A new... species. Monsters, a horde of them. They consume the Inves for power. We must kill humans, before they consume them."

Hearing this caused a lot of thoughts to run through Y/n's head for a moment.

Y/n thoughts: "Consume for power? Is... is he talking about Life Fiber Covers? No, the Primordial Life Fiber was destroyed, I personally made sure of that."

Y/n: "Well then, it seems like you Inves have finally found yourselves a natural predator. I guess Helheim's trying to balance out it's ecosystem, but, that doesn't mean you can kill everyone here and take earth for yourselves. I'll make sure that never happens."