Some Single Shots

I know what you might be thinking, Single Shot? Whats that mean? Well allow me to explain!

Single shots are basically unfinished One-Shots that may or may not turn into Full Stories. There are 2 of them here so enjoy if you will!

《First Single》

Just a thing I thought of when I was watched this video again.

So yeah. Here's my little Single Shot.
Also It's not a Male Reader or Kamen Rider.

Enjoy!

《Start》

*BOOM!*

?Female?: "GGGAAAHHH!"

?Dragon?: "GGGGGRRRRRAAAAHHHHH!"

Inside of a city, a giant dragon looking monster stood on a highway overpass. He laughed loudly as he cleared at a crated in the road below.

Dragon Akume: "HA! Do you truly think that you can defeat my excellence? I am the Great Demon King's greatest Akume Yet! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN DEFEAT THE LIKES OF ME PUNY HERO!"

Then out of the small crater the dragon yelled at, a girl with light blue hair wearing blue armor with yellow spikes appeared. She held a large katana like sword with an eye on the hilt in her hands and breathing heavily as she got ready to fight again.

Hero: "Heh! Sorry to tell ya, but you aren't in hell anymore! Meaning I have all the ways I can think of to beat your ass!"

The hero then began charging at the Dragon Akume with her blade ready to slash it in half. It would be interesting to watch the Hero fight the Dragon Akume... BUT WE'RE NOT HERE FOR THAT!

Meanwhile near the highway, a boy with short red hair and emerald green eyes ran with a bag over his shoulder holding a medium sized box in his arms. Said boy then looked up at the fight between hero and monster before he began moving again.

?Boy?: "Aw man! She's already here! UGH! I hate lines!"

This boy was Tekuro Denju, a 16 Year Old Second Year in Highschool. He live quite a normal life with his friends and family, but there's one thing that stands out from the rest of his life...

Tekuro walked up the stairs of a building near the fighting Dragon Akuma and hero, until he reached the roof door. He then opened the door, only to reveal another boy standing at the edge watching the fight. He had a menacing aura around himself with his arms crossed. This boy had spiky brown hair, soul piercing Crimson golden cat eyes, two small black Demon wings coming out of his back. That boy then turned towards Tekuro with a menacing aura around himself. Tekuro stood there for a moment with a serious expression on his face.... before it suddenly turned into one of happyness.

Tekuro: "Hey Aku! What did I miss?"

The menacing boy, now known as Aku fully turned towards Tekuro, only to see that he was standing there with a PB&J hanging out of his mouth.