A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot

Ruffski: "I'LL KILL YOU! WEAKLING HUMAN!"

*GLASH!*

Mido & Tobi: "Y/N!

Sylvia: "Agent Flare! Get ready to attack! Aim an Ember towards that Ruffski!"

Agent Flare: "BARK!"
"YES MA'AM!"

Y/n: "GAH! H-HOLD IT!"

Ruffski: "GRRR! Bastard Human! Just Die!"

Y/n: "N-NO WAY! I'M GOING TO BECOME CHAMPION NO MATTER WHAT! MY FATHER WENT THROUGH WORSE! SO I DON'T CARE IF YOU RIP MY ARM CLEAN OFF! I REFUSE TO LIVE IN HIS SHADOW!"

Ruffski: "......"

Prof. Cedar: "That was quite unexpected... I'll find you a different starter Y/-"

Y/n: "NO! I'll keep him!"

Prof. Cedar: "What?"

Y/n: "I said, that I'm keeping FrostBite! A Pokémon knowing Ice Fang at such a young age, makes him the perfect Pokemon! With him and DragonKing by my side, I'll definitely become champion!"

《Pokemon》
Children of Arceus
《Evolve》& 《Origin》

Inside of the Professor Cedar's Pokemon Lab, Y/n, Mido, Tobi, and Sylvia were seen with their old Pokemon and their new starters, apart from Y/n who held his new starter in his Pokeball while DragonKing stood at his side. Y/n had a mass of Bandages wrapped around his arm after his new Ruffski or FrostBite bit into him. Y/n and DragonKing started at FrostBite's new Pokeball before Cedar grabbed their attention.

Prof. Cedar: "*YYAAWWNN!* Alright then. With your Phones Pokédex's Updated, the new Pokéballs passed out, the starters handed out, and your Trainer IDs finalized. I can finally and happily say that the Four of you are now official Pokémon Trainers!"

Tobi and Sylvia were happy with this and even cheered, but meanwhile, Mido approched Y/n with her Sableye, Goldie, and Watuber following behind her.

Mido: "Y-Y/n I-Is your wound ok? Is it still cold?"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh, it's fine Mido. Still stings a bit, but it's fine now. Thanks for the Bandages."

Mido: "No problem.  My big brother used to get in fights all the time, especially with his Pokémon, so I had to learn how to bandage them up, mostly my brother."

Y/n: "Hmph, makes sense. Thanks for the help either way."

Mido smiled at this, causing Y/n to chuckle, before Professor Cedar grabbed their attention once again.