✦❘༻ I - Cheesy Pacts ༺❘✦

"You can't make decisions based on the fear and the possibility of what might happen."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Excuse me, no." The teen who's pink hair flopped to the side in a messy bun whilst she lay watching Haikyuu disagreed. The blushed purple clock above her Smartsung TV ticked each second, informing the current time was 6:48pm.

"Come on, Yuuu! Don't you wanna go on exciting adventures with me, Kugisaki and Fushiguro?" Yuji, the other pink haired individual, tensed up in hope as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"If you hadn't eaten that crusty ass finger, we wouldn't even be here in the first place." She retorted, flicking a burnt bean of popcorn at her brother as he groaned in defeat.

"But Gojo said he'll send you to the East to make use of you if you don't agree to help us!"

"I'm pissed about you sitting around all day doing nothing, brat. Make your damn mind up and make yourself useful!" Sukuna grumbled as he formed a mouth on Yui's hand.

"You don't get any say! You only switched your host to me because I'm more laid-back, so now here you have it! But still, fighting curses is a lot more disgusting...not to mention you ripping their organs out...so if I go with the hero course, I could potentially avoid that! Yay!" She smiled with a twinkle as she held a thumbs up.

"That means you need to solve a new pact! Yay!" Satoru winked as he held his fingers to Yui's forehead, knocking her out. Not before she tossed a handful of burnt popcorn she stashed up.

"You traitor!" Yui looked away from the male sitting on his throne of bones in exaggerated offence

"You're boring when all you do is sit around all day!"

"Pfff. You asked for it. But talking about contracts..." She tapped her finger against her chin in thought.

"5 minutes of thinking time." They announced in sync, sitting down on the blood-water floor with a soothing splatter as they sat resting their backs against each other's.

Thought anything up?" He asked after some time of the female twirling a strand of her pink, mid-back length hair between her fingers.

"Why do you and other curses like that have organs if you don't use them?" She asked with a completely straight and serious face, throwing the male off.

"What have you been thinking about!? Jeez, should've stayed with the other damn brat..." He deadpanned.

"...and I took that personally..."

"Whatever. Here are my conditions. Since you're the more chilled of the two of you, my conditions will give me more freedom, if you agree on them."