✦❘༻ XV- Kick some curse ass ༺❘✦

"Can wisdom be counted in strength? I'd like that."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After Yui was discharged from the hospital, Gojo, Yuji, Kugisaki, and Fushiguro demanded she come back with them for care and further actions.

"You know it's ok...right? Its not like they could kill me, or something..." Yui muttered to the dead silent car.

"Ok? OK!? Yui, you could've died! Curses aren't like humans! They don't have long-run plans, backup plans, goals, or even plans at all! You don't have any guarantee of what they could've done with you! What if they turned you into one of those Nomu things!? What if I lost you!?" Yuji cried out.

"He's right! Unlike Jujutsu Tech, they guaranteed your 100% safety!" Kugisaki added.

"...I'm sorry." She finally said. Satoru sighed.

"It's not your fault, Yui. Its all theirs. Sorry for getting so worked up." The five stayed silent for a longer while.

"Pizza?" Yui asked, everyone chuckling at her idea.

"Pizza." They nodded with a smile.

"M...m...So- where am I gonna be staying now?" The pinkette female asked the group.

"You'll go back to Jujutsu Tech." Kugisaki said. "Your ideas to spend boring weekends are something they don't deserve."

"I guess I'll register this as a compliment, then." She laughed. "How about a classic for tomorrow, then? Let's go beat up some curse ass."

"You just had a near death situation and the next thing you do is sign yourself up for another one?" Everyone deadpanned. 

"Like I said, I give no shits." She shrugged. "Now, I wanna break the Guinness record. Like, right now. It took 2 minutes and 19.91 seconds to eat a 12 inch pizza."

"IS SHE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?" 

"Won't you miss your classmates?" Nobara raised a brow whilst wiping her pizza-crumbed fingers in the tissues she asked for a minute earlier.

"I dunno. I guess I'll have to wait to find out." Yui shrugged, throwing a crumpled up ball of paper against the wall so that it bounced back at the back of Fushiguro's head.

"What the..." He turned around in confusion, and that's when the female took her chance and stole his last slice of pizza. "Yui!" He snapped angrily. She stuck her tongue out playfully, then stuffed the food in her mouth hurriedly as she stood up and began running the hell out of there.

"F*ck this shit I'm out~" She sung as she avoided a near-death with the automatic doors. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ok gang, let's do this!" Yuji pumped his fist into the air enthusiastically. 

"Yeah!" The two females followed, Kugisaki holding her tools while Yui clicked her belt securely. It had multiple, differently sized pouches, in which were different things like; a few switchblades, nails for Nobara, a cool metal staff she found online that was the size of a small cylinderical object until you flick it open and it goes WOOSH (try not to get killed), and an onion. Don't question the crazy female. 

"Why did you-"

"I didn't want it to be lonely." 

"Riiiiight...let's go..." Fushiguro shook his head dismissively, summoning the two demon dogs Yuki and Mizuki.

"There's my girls! Good girls!" Yui petted the tail-waggers, feeding them a few slices of meat before the four set off to their assigned mission. A school's cursed object became too old to fend away the curses that lingered, and are now causing chaos inside. The curses that formed out have been locked up, the students unfortunately with them, that's why they had to hurry.