✦❘༻ XXI- Power! ༺❘✦

Another chapter? Oh my~
I'm really impatient with publishing the chapters because I have another book I've been working on:eyes:
Oh course I'll tell you:P
It'll be a fem Dazai OC x bnha book called No Longer Human (ofc lmao), and yeah, there'll be cool plot twists that'll link the League of Villains to the Port Mafia:D
Anyway, without further ado, here<3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"POWERRRRRRR!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Itadori."

"GAH!"

"How dare you be late, especially after your recent events." Mr. Aizawa sat pissed off and wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag, while the students of 1A all stared at the new guests. Before them, stood three unknown upper classmen to Yui.

"Fancy meeting y'all, I'm the infamous Yui Itadori." She stated bluntly whilst yawning. Those sleeping pills are really something else.

"Alrighty then! I'd say fight me all at once, but Mr. Aizawa asked me specifically to fight only Itadori here! Problem child, am I right?" The blonde haired male standing to the left laughed at his own jokes. He seemed to be the only one, poor guy. 

"Hm,..." Yui turned on intensive thinking, then a lightbulb flickered on above her. "Ah! You're that guy from yesterday!"

"Yeah, I am! I'm Mirio Togata, this is Nejire Hado, and this here is Tamaki Amajiki! Now, let's all head to gym gamma for your dose of punishment and experience!" He exclaimed over-enthusiastically, making train motions with his arms while moving out. With a beaming smile, the purple haired girl glanced at Yui, and beside her, head against the wall, stood a darker purple haired male.

"You ok dude?" The pinkette glanced over at the boy.

"I wanna go home..." He whined in a low, introverted voice.

"Easy there, big guy. I'll give you some real good sleeping pills later, and you can go to sleep." She pat his back and followed the group.

"Alrighty, just try land a hit on me, Itadori!" The boy winked, stretching his body out, and the female followed suit. The two stood 7 meters apart, both in their gym uniforms while the rest of the class stood watching from the sidelines, slightly concerned.

"If I do that, I win. Now, Wikipedia, or even better, Midopedia, what's this guy's quirk?" Yui whipped her head over to the flustered greenette.

"Ah! Um, I don't think I have it in my notebook yet, sorry..."

"No worries. You're still hella smart in my eyes." She winked, then turned back to the opponent. "May the heavens have mercy on my opponents, because I know I won't." She smirked confidently, bending her knees loosely. 

"Good for you!" He smiled, then...he fell into the ground?! And why did his clothes stay above?!

"Not now, focus focus focus!" She shook her head, standing alertly.

"At eight o'clock." 

"Oh? Interesting." The female hummed whilst twirling around, meeting Mirio dead in the eyes with her own, deathly focused ones. "Good for you." She repeated his words, then punched him in the gut, ignoring his dangly-doos. Unfortunately, her hand phazed right through his body, while his fist punched her in the side.

"Wow, most people don't even know what's going on! I'm impressed!" He admitted, falling through the floor again while Yui brushed herself off.

"Is that supposed to be my punishment?" She raised a brow, preparing for the next attack. "Nothing will stand in the way between me and my sleep!" She yelled completely seriously, no joke, punching the boy's fist, throwing him back. "NOW EAT SHIT!"