✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦

"Boredom breeds creativity. Or at least it should."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm so boreeeeeeeed." The female whined, slipping down the stairs penguin-style.

"The hell are you doing, Saucepan!?" Bakugo stared at Yui in irritation, as he was still stuck with his injuries AND was still doing his cleaning duties, unlike the girl who finished them with great speed and professionalism.

"Shut it you pomeranian. Let's go out."

"We're on house arrest, dumbass!"

"Like I care!"

"They locked the damn door!"

"Let's jump out of the window then!"

...

"You are the biggest f*cking idiot I have ever seen. How the f*ck are you gonna get back in now if you cracked one of the damn bones in your leg!?"

"Get out here and pick me up before someone sees us!"

"TCH! FINE!" The boy exploded out of the window, grabbed Yui by the back of her shirt, and flew back into the dorm house. "How the hell are you gonna explain what happened, huh!?"

"I have my ways." She smirked.

"YOU'RE THE OLD HAG'S SECRET LOVE CHILD!"

"PFFFF-"

"SHUT UP AND FIX ME TOO!"

"Too bad I can't fix your attitude." She hummed in disappointment.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

"Shut up, I need to focus." Yui swatted her hand at the angry male, laying down on the floor with her eyes closed.

"You're gonna go sleep now!?" He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I said shut up. Sukuna's healing courtesy ended some time ago, so now I'm left to my own devices."

"You're the one who made that deal with me!"

"Shhh." She repeated, focusing her altered energy onto her cracked bone.

"You're still doing it wrong, dumbass. I told you before!"

"I know, but it's so tiringgg. I'm trying to make my own way around it."

"There is no other way, idiot."

"Maybe not yet." She hummed while Bakugo stared in confusion.

"How long are you gonna lay around like that, huh?"

"Until I either make my own reverse cursed energy healing technique or starve to death."

"Then take your reversed curses to your damn room!"

" 'Reversed curses' pft-"

"Or fix me too!"

"I already told you I'm not gonna help you. One wrong move and you turn to f*cking shit. That's at least what happened to my finger." The girl lifted her hand up to reveal that, indeed, her hand was missing its ring finger. "I cut myself to practice healing, but I was too worn out and...poof."

"Then why did you heal that bald guy's forehead? That's the only rational explanation as to why he thanked you back then."

"I didn't know a mistake could cost so much until it happened. And also, keep your mouth shut about it until I get the hang of it. Once I do, I'll be much more helpful, but as of right now, I don't want to give anyone false hope."