✦❘༻ XVII- Back In Business pt.2 ༺❘✦

"Just do what you have to while being yourself, and if you pass, it shows what good you bring with you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Let's call! PLUS-"

"ULTRA!"

"Who the hell is that sweaty-smelly interrupting guy?" Yui eyed the tall male repulsedly as he smiled way-too-widely.

"Be nice, Itadori." The class groaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry, who the hell is that perspirated-odoured, heckling male?" 

"Oh goodness..." Everyone deflated while Yui continued sniffing around. Anxious sweat, heated pavement, warmed up bus tires and breaks, and of course, scents of different schools. Not exactly meaning every school has a joined smell, but its more like the scents of their regions they bring with them. 

"You're not smelly enough." Yui stated. 

"Wha-" He stiffened up. "I am SO. VERY. SORRY!" 

"WHAAAA!?" Everyone jolted up as the teen smashed his big-ass forehead into the ground, causing it to bleed.

"Are you dumb or something!?" Yui yelled out. "I am so very thankful to the genius of my mind." She muttered to herself, then lowered the boy to her level by pulling his collar. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Mina squealed.

"Shhh..." The female exhaled, focusing deeply on what the cursed male taught her during yesterday's night. She hovered her hand over the wound, and after a moment, it was gone and clear.

"WOAH! THANKS A LOT! I'M INASA YOARASHI!" He tipped his cap back on and returned to his group, a scowling purple-head and a blonde female. Yui stopped for a moment as a wiff of the latter's scent flew her way, although she shook it off. 

"What was he thanking you for?" Kaminari asked in the name of the class. 

"Oh, I just cleaned his wound up." 

I can't tell them I learnt a healing technique, because it's still barely working, so there's no point in giving them false hope. For now I'll just have to learn on myself.

"Do you know that boy, Mr. Aizawa?" Jiro asked.

"Yes. He was in the entrance exam for recomendations and passed, but for some reason, he turned down the offer." The man explained.

"Eraser? I'd know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on tv at the sports festival but its been a while since we've been this close in person!" A rather loud and strong female voice exclaimed.

"Be nice, Itadori." The class deadpanned at the already frowning girl.

"Lets get married." The green-haired woman stated.

"No." Aizawa answered bluntly.

"HAAAAAA!" Mina squeak-laughed.

"Hahaha! You're so funny!" She wheezed.

"Out of all people, I meet you, Joke." Aizawa bellowed.

"Joke...Ms. Joke...got it! Her quirk is Outburst and it causes those around her to laugh uncontrollably meaning they can't move or think normally!" Midoriya's lightbulb flickered on.

"Ew..." Yui squinted.

"Over here everyone! This is UA!" Miss Joke waved over a group of teens. 

"Oh wow! It really is UA!" A black haired boy exclaimed. Midoriya cosplay rip-off, Yui snickered.

"Wow! So amazing! I've seen them on tv before!" A spiky-pigtailed blonde added.