Epilogue

I'm not sure if I met the expectations of those who wanted an epilogue but I took inspiration from a few irl books I read and made this-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Midoriya? You did well, kid. Thanks." The dragon-like attributed woman standing filthy and beaten up thanked the similarly beaten boy before her. "And the other girl, Yui Itadori, was it? Has anyone seen her?"

"She insisted on staying behind for a moment and said she didn't need any medical help, so I think she should be somewhere near Chisaki." Uraraka informed, putting a finger to her chin. Beside her, Asui had a worried expression, mirroring Midoriya who was struck by the realisation of what happened. The 20th finger.

"We have to go! Now!" He shrieked as he attempted to run back to the scene, but no matter how strong the soul, the body can only follow for so long; he tumbled to the ground in tears. "She can't be dead...not yet..."

"You mean..."

"Itadori!"

"Please no please no...

no..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The silence that rung out within every of the grieving for the next set of days was deafening, as nobody had the will to utter a word. She was gone, and it was sealed upon the day of her funeral, the certainty that she was not coming back. Some still cried, or at least felt sad every time they walked past the now empty dorm room of the girl, missing her presence.

Anytime it was announced that there was spare dessert, there was a brief silence in which everyone expected Yui to speak up, claiming her food. But it was quiet.

Each weekend, the students and their mentor at Jujutsu Tech felt like they couldn't do anything, as if hoping for Yui to give them another thing to do, another memory to make, another night to spend doing stupid things.

The silence she left behind was impactful, even as her final will stated no grieving was allowed.

But life must go on, because the world doesn't just stop on command.

"We told Eri that Yui left to study heroism in Tokyo, because telling her the truth would be cruel, even though it isn't her fault."

"Welcome to everyone attending the School Festival this year, thanks for coming to our concert! This song is dedicated to our classmate, Yui Itadori."

"Let's murder them all with killer music!"

"For Yui!"

"For Yui!"

"Do your best, everyone."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 。゚ʙɴʜᴀ x ᴊᴊᴋ 。゚ꜰᴇᴍ ɪᴛᴀᴅᴏʀɪ ᴏᴄ 🎉