✦❘༻ XII- Shopping...was...a no-no ༺❘✦

"We meet the people we're supposed to when the time is just right. Or not."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Guys...I'm looking forward to...hearing how fun...summer camp was..." Mina cried, along with the depressed crew of students who failed the exam. Yui couldn't say she felt bad for them, but she couldn't say she didn't either. It's just like when someone close to you that hurt you recieves their karma, same goes for this. Yui thinks that if they are all striving to become big shot pros, and not just some small time heroes, then passing a final exam is something mandatory.

"Nonononono! Don't say that! There might be a last minute twist or something! Don't lose hope!" Midoriya attempted to cheer them up desperately.

"Don't rub it in! Its already bad, Midoriya!" Kaminari cried, sticking his fingers into the boy's eyeballs.

"AGHHH sorry!" He apologized, screeching painfully. Yui sighed and pat his back, then led him to his seat as he cried.

"Once the bell rings you should all be in your seats. Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who didn't pass your exam. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going!" Mr. Aizawa smiled creepily while the group jumped and cheered. The pinkette cringed and looked away.

"The last minute twist!" They literally shone with relief.

"The good news is that nobody bombed the written exam, five failed the practical exam badly, Sero you too." Sero muttered something about not doing near enough, but he was relieved he could still come to the camp.

"The training camp will focus on building up your strength, those who failed the exam need it the most so we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception." The teacher repeated the same creepy smile. After the class' confused chatters died out, Mr. Aizawa went through other important things before the bell rang and school was over for 1A.

"Guys since we all need to buy some stuff, why don't we go together for some shopping!" Hagakure suggested after hearing some of the boys' conversations.

"Yeah! Sounds great!"

"Bakugo! See you there, right?" Kirishima asked.

"Couldn't think of anything more annoying." He left the classroom with a pout.

"You coming, Todoroki?"

"Maybe." He answered.

"Don't you ever get tired of being so serious!?" Mineta exclaimed annoyedly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh man I love this place! So many shops and places!" Mina jumped around in awe. Everyone was able to come, except the moody emo boys.

"And food!" Yui chirped.

"Wow aren't they those UA students!?"

"Look, 1A!"

"Haha, I can't believe they still remember that!" Uraraka smiled, although a little awkwardly.

"I gotta track down a new bag for the trip." Jiro said.

"Oh yeah? Maybe we should go together?" Yaoyorozu suggested, walking along with her.

"Ah, me too!" Ochako skipped over to the two.

"Guess I should go buy some outdoorsy stuff!" Kaminari looked around.

"Smart! I'll come with you!" Hagakure joined and they went off.

"So we're all back at about 3.00?" Iida pointed to the clock.

"Yeah!" The class stated, dissolving into the croud, leaving Yui alone with Midoriya and a weird silence.