✦❘༻ XX- Proposal Dessert ༺❘✦

"May God have mercy upon my enemies,
Because I won't."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Let's do this gang!" Yui called after dropping out of her balcony, sneaking away with the Bakusquad, then running away into the sunset like a real movie teen group.

"Why a restaurant, Itadori?" Sero asked, hanging his hands behind his head.

"We're going to get ourselves free desserts, my friends." She answered.

"How are we gonna do that?" Kirishima raised a brow.

"We're gonna fake a proposal." She smirked mischievously.

"WHAT!?"

"Let's fake a proposal to get free dessert!" Kugisaki declared to the resting group of sorcerers.

"Why would we do that..." Fushiguro shook his head.

"To get free desert, of course!" The Itadori siblings exclaimed.

"Sounds good! Who's gonna be getting married?" Gojo snickered.

"Hmm...I wanna see Sushiguro propose to Noba." Yui joined in on the snickering.

"WHAT!? NO WAY!"

"...Nobara...Kugisaki...will you-"

"Do it with more emotion, dumbass." The pinkette withdrew herself from the situation in despair by dropping her head on the restaurant's shining smooth, wooden tables.

"Nobara Kugisaki," The black haired male's eyes suddenly began twinkling with passion as he kneeled before the shocked female, who stared down at him in surprise at his sudden antics. "Will you accompany me on my path of life, lighting it up with your beautiful existence as we conquer all the obstacles we encounter with love?"

"Oh my god-" Yui gawked in disbelief. 

"...Y-yes!" Nobara exclaimed, and Megumi slid the Daiso ring onto her finger. (Daiso- Japanese Dollar Tree, or for all my Brits, Poundland:P)

The people in the local began clapping and cheering happily, congratulating eagerly while the waiters came up with a beaming smile and congratulated too, then asked what desserts the group would like to have.

"Dessert? Like, for free? Awesome!" Yui faked being shocked, then eyed the menu for the love of her life, her chocolate fondant.

"Do we even have a ring?" Sero laughed.

"Tadaaa." The female reached into her pocket and pulled out...her pocket knife.

"CHRIST ON A CRACKER-"

"Hold up, calm your shits lmao." She wheezed, then reached back into her pocket and pulled out the correct object.

"So shiny!" Mina and Denki giggled.

"Ok then, who are we gonna have engaged?" Denki asked.

"Hm...I'd love to see Bakugo propose to me, but I bet he's just too bad at proposing!" She snickered purposefully, successfully provoking the teen.

"Oh yeah!? I'll show you how well I can propose! Better than any of you damn extras!" He yelled hastily.

"I'll be the cameraman to make it realistic!" Mina squealed.

"Sounds good." Yui nodded and the group entered the restaurant like a normal group of teens would, taking a seat by the table where the sofa seats were, only available by the entrance. The local smelled like the ocean air, fish meals and other grilled meats, putting aside the stench of alcohol coming from the bar next door which thankfully only Yui could make out.