✦❘༻ VII- The Ass-Kicker ༺❘✦

"When you live for a strong purpose, hard work isn't an option. It's a necessity."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Now remember. You still don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Class 1A stood at the train station prepared for their internships, excited as the teacher went through some important points.

"Yeah! I gotcha!" Mina jumped in the air energetically.

"Speak properly. Its 'yes sir', Ashido." The man scolded tiredly, deflating the girl.

"Yes sir..." She muttered more calmly.

Most students went separate ways, others not, like Midoriya, Iida and Yui.

"Hey Itadori, I wanted to ask you, how exactly does your power work?" The green-haired male took out his notebook and flipped it to a specific place.

"Um...well, its hard to explain, in all honesty. Its just kind of an ability I have from channeling my cursed energy into my movements and attacks." She explained while the boy drew a rough body, illustrating the explained process. "Yeah, kind of like that." She nodded.

"Do you have to control the amount of energy you put out to not...hurt your body?"

"Mhm, a too high energy output can put a large strain on our body, so we control the percentage of how much we release so we also don't accidentally run out, or something." The boy looked like all he needed was a lightbulb above his head, immediately beginning to take notes vigorously with extreme concentration, to which Yui chuckled.

"At least he's smarter than you, so you have nothing to be laughing about." Sukuna cooed into Yui's ear as he formed a mouth beside it. The female's expression instantly dropped, and she looked down whilst starting to fidget with her uniform.

What if I'm not smart enough to exceed Mirko's expectations...

"Itadori, isn't this your stop?" Iida pointed out for the zoned-out girl. "Its only one stop from mine, too."

"Oh- um- thanks. Have fun, you two." She waved once as she decended the two steps off the metro/train.

"Yui Itadori?" A slightly pale woman with a brown-haired bob cut dressed in a tight, professional suit caught Yui's attention as she nodded, and the woman led her into the car to take her to the agency. The drive there was silent, giving Yui plenty of time to think.

What am I gonna tell Mirko when she asks why I came...why did I come in the first place? I can't just tell her 'hey I came cause you bought me a few apples'.

I need to think about my strong points. I've always trained more punching with Satoru, and it works out because Mirko's more of a kicker, which in turn will give me the upperhand of being perfectly skilled in both! I'm a fricking genius.

"We have arrived. Miss Mirko's office is on the second floor, third door on the windowed side."

"Thank you." Yui nodded, taking her bag out and heading to the destinated place. When she got to the door, she knocked thrice and awaited an answer.

"Come in."

"Yui Itadori from UA, as requested." The pinkette entered and bowed formally.

"No need for bows, nice to see you again. Let me show you to your room, 'kay?" The tanned woman shot a smile, leading the younger female to the next floor. Once there, she opened the door labeled 3C, and opened it with the key she then gave to Yui.