✦❘༻ XVIII- Cute+Fun JJK Special ༺❘✦

"Rope park! Yahoo!" Yuji exclaimed with a childish smile as the assistant equipped him with the safety belts and hooks. Beside him, Yui, Kugisaki, and Fushiguro were also getting dressed. Once that was done, they were headed over to the tutorial area where they were told the basic safety things like always being hooked by at least one of two clips, or how to use the zip line.

"You guys ready?!" Nobara yelled out, the fighting spirit definitely within her.

"Mhm." Yui and Megumi nodded.

"Let's goooooo!" Yuji cheered, jumping into the air as he pumped his fist. They first went up a wire ladder that led them to the tallest course, then began by walking through what resembled hurdles, but out of wood. Makes sense, they were in a frigging forest.

"Dafuq- I ain't Liu Xiang to jump through hurdles like that. Oh well." Yui took the lead, pouncing over the path, then clipped herself up to the next tree. Next came Yuji, then Kugisaki, until Fushiguro's turn came.

"Hey! Fushiguro! You coming?" Yuji called out to the seemingly frozen male.

"I um..." He muttered.

"Don't tell me..." Yui began with a snicker.

"Fushiguro's scared of heights! Bwahahaha!" Kugisaki finished, and the trio burst into laughter. The pass-byers shot them weird glances, but that didn't stop them, while Megumi turned away, embarrassed.

"Come on, Sushiguro. It's okay! You're not gonna fall! You've got the ropes clinging onto you!" Yui waved.

"No thanks..." He said after the autumn wind hit him strongly, then re-adjusted his gloves.

"Loooook-" She sighed, then let go of the ropes and leaned backwards. "See? They're nice and safe." She showed him a thumbs-up.

"...fine..." He said, and reluctantly started stepping over. When he finally got to the other side, the trio applauded him jokingly, then went through the next few obstacles.

"Zip line! Finally!" Yuji and Kugisaki both laughed maniacally, for an unknown reason while Yui clipped herself to the wire.

"Here I come." She sat onto the belts that were secured into her body since the beginning, then pushed herself off. "JERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled out as she whizzed over the people.

"Okay! My turn!" Yuji shouted once the girl was on the other side. "EREN JAEGEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!"

"PFAHAHAHAHAHA! BEST THING EVER!"

"My turn!" Nobara announced. "ARA ARAAAAAAAAAAA~"

"She didn't." Yui snorted, bursting into laughter.

"Alright, Fushiguro! Go!"

"Right. Weee, I guess." He sighed as he crossed the distance, legs swinging up and down awkwardly.

"Alriiiight!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Man, that sure was some workout." Yuji huffed out, stretching backwards, hands out by his sides.

"Yeah." Yui nodded, then took out her phone to view any unread messages. 1 video sent from Mina. "Oh my God. I don't believe it. PFF-"

"What's up?" Nobara leaned over the younger girl's shoulder.

"So Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Bakugo, and Ashido were playing volleyball, and Bakugo insisted that he played by himself against them all. So they were playing, and the phone was recording, right? Well team one passed the ball three times and couldn't get it over the net, and Bakugo's dumb ass went under the net, saved the ball and hit it over the net, and scored a point against himself-"

"Wha-"

"You mean that pissed off blonde porcupine?" Yuji hummed.

"Yeah. Porcupine." She chuckled.

"Hey! First years!"

"Panda?" Kugisaki said as she and the other three turned around, Maki, Panda, and Inumaki smiling at them.

"Oh, hi! What are you guys doing here?" Yuji asked.

"We were heading over to the beach to see the sunset. You coming with?" Maki suggested.

"Sure." Fushiguro said, and the group walked towards the sea together.

"Look at these two." Yui chuckled to Yuji, who was recording on his phone, as she pointed at Panda and Inumaki who were taking turns chasing each other. "What is he...oh." The two siblings stared as Inumaki finally caught Panda, who then lay down and was being traced around on the sand with a stick Inumaki used, then poked his stomach.

"FUSHIGURO NO STOP ITS TOO COLD!" Kugisaki yelled as she ran away from Megumi who kept splashing water at her, while around them, Toge and Panda were once again playing with each other.

"Hm? Hey! You two! Put those cameras down and come here!" Nobara waved the two over with a smile.

"You know we're dying soon, don't you." Yui muttered, smiling back at the four.

"Yeah. Let's just live the best we can, and make good memories, 'kay?" Yuji smiled at the girl, pocketing his phone.

"...yeah." She nodded. "Coming!" She called out, and they both jogged over.

"Stop being such a grandpa." Kugisaki giggled as she kicked Yuji, then elbowed him in the stomach.

"Right, right!" They both smiled at each other contently. "Am I really a grandpa?" He turned to Fushiguro and asked.

"....yeah." He smiled warmly, and Yuji laughed.

It was all perfect. How they wish they could choose what a forever could look like.