✦❘༻ V- Sports Festival pt.2! ༺❘✦

"Never take your eyes off of your opponent, even when you're bowing."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"YUI WINS AGAIN! THAT'S MY SISTER FOR YOU!" Yuji leaped into the air while pumping his fist, nearly tipping over the sofa.

"Salmon!" Inumaki agreed enthusiastically as he looked over at the others gathered by the TV.

"She's kicking ass out there!" Satoru cheered.

"Hell yeah she is!" Kugisaki yelled, crying a tear of motherly pride.

"It'll make her good if she wins unscathed, but it'd also be interesting if she found someone who'd match her up in power." Maki commented with her fingers on her chin.

"Either way, our Yui's the best!" Panda clung onto Kugisaki as they both cried.

"Salmon." The silver haired male nodded.

"But, she still looks kinda tired." Zenin pointed out.

"Really? Doesn't look like it!" The late-night trio looked away, whistling innocently as they recalled last night's events.

"That explains everything! Extra training for all three of you!" Panda scolded the three for letting their youngest stay up later than she's allowed to, despite something as big as a sports festival coming up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KFC at Sukuna's: mention: KFC at Sukuna's 2.0 you bought us extra training for that uno game last night! >_<

Yui snorted at the group message, already imagining her brother's and Kugisaki's whining for the extra hard work. Whatever they did, the two always shared a braincell when they played around, like when they gushed over Tokyo's sushi, steak, and other treats. It made Yui giggle under her breath often, smiling at the group.

"Watcha doing, Itadori?" Hagakure popped up beside the female. "Reading memes by any chance?" She joked.

"Nah, just texting someone." Yui pocketed her phone.

"That reminds me, we need to add Itadori to our group chat!" Kirishima chimed in.

"On it!" Kaminari winked, and in a few moments, Yui recieved a notification.

Paw Patrol at 1A

Discount Pikachu added user Yui Itadori to the chat.

Alien Queen bby set the nickname for Yui Itadori to Badass Bish Power

"I'm...badass?" Yui blinked at the screen twice.

"Of course you are! The way you end a fight almost instantly with a straight face, and you didn't even flinch at my acid! Speaking of, are you okay? Did you see Recovery Girl?" Mina worried.

"...who?"

"Recovery Girl is our school nurse, her quirk can heal injuries!" Uraraka explained with a smile, pointing to the medical plus sign.

"Ah...Well, I'm feeling ok. Forgot I was even burned, so it's fine."

"If you say so..." Tsu decided not to press.

"Your deciding match is Iida's and Todoroki's." The emo kid with a bird head, Tokoyami, informed. "If you beat the winner out of those two, you will advance to the finals."

"I call my bets on Todoroki. Iida may have the upperhand in speed, but all Todoroki needs to do is freeze the ground because Iida can't jump too high or anything because he has engines in his calves, not his feet. So yeah, Todoroki's gonna be the winner here." Yui predicted confidently.