✦❘༻ II- The Vessel at UA ༺❘✦

"Any change, even the change for the better, is always accompanied by the feeling of discomfort."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Her chocolate brown eyes flickered around the world outside the window, occasionally stopping on one person to stare at their abnormal quirk-mutated appearance. Truth be told, she did not want to leave Jujustu High. She liked the way her brother always laughed at her lazy roasts, Kugisaki getting mad and tired of everything, Fushiguro letting her take his demon dogs for walks, or Gojo bursting into her room every day at 5.am. to begin her training. She wanted to stay with them.

"Why the sad face, Yui? You'll get to meet new people!" Satoru ruffled her hair a little.

"Huh? Me? I'm not sad! I was just thinking about how you'll have to go on suicidal missions to get Sukuna's fingers while I chill at school! Hehe!" She plastered a believe-worthy smile on her face and chuckled. Nobody ever questioned her smile, she knew it was very realistic. It often pissed Sukuna off how she masked her emotions, but this time he stayed quiet.

"Don't slack off, though!"

"Hai, hai~" She swatted her hand with a fake yawn.

"Here we are, UA High." The driver, Ijichi, said as they halted by a modern looking entrance.

"Let's go then, ready?" Gojo opened the door for the female, and she finished fiddling with her skirt.

"Yeah." She nodded, taking out her school bag. "I'll have to actually learn stuff now..." She groaned, making her sensei chuckle.

"Do we just walk in like-" She was immediately cut off by the need to jump back as the modernised school gates shone a red light and a concrete wall arose.

"Uh...I'll call the principal..." Gojo took his phone out and dialed a number, conversing shortly before the gates shone a green and opened back, letting them pass.

"What a warm welcome..." Yui shivered while the man navigated the two through the long hallways.

"Oh wow! This is waaaay bigger than Jujutsu Tech, isn't it?" He skipped around the place enthusiastically, making Yui deadpan.

"Mhm, I bet there's a ton of students too." She hummed, curiously looking through the narrow windows on each class' door.

"Here we go, class 1A! Have fun! I'll spend the day as a tourist, I'd love to see a town without curses flying around!" Satoru pat Yui's pink hair, then energetically skipped off to who knows where. Now standing alone, Yui's face tensed up as she thought her current situation through more thoroughly. She probably stood there for a good minute or two before Sukuna grew angrier and angrier, finally getting the girl to move.

"For God's sake get the hell in there! They're not gonna kill you more than I would!" He rolled his eye annoyedly, ending the girl's train of thoughts.

"Damn it!" She slapped her hands onto her cheeks, then inhaled sharply and entered through the abnormally tall door.

"-this is not something you can miss out on just because of some villains. Oh, there she is. Class, say hello." Upon entering, Yui's gaze was immediately met with a scruffy dark-haired man's, although he was covered in bandages from head to toe.

"Nice to meet you!" The class said in sync, eyeing the girl, although not in an offending way.

"Right, Itadori, say a few stuff about yourself and your powers." The teacher said lazily. 

...Rude? 

"R-right...My name is Yui Itadori, and I come from the South of Japan...the region of curses. I originally was a jujutsu sorcerer, but the situation has changed and I am now here attending UA. Pleased to meet you, everyone." Yui gave a shy smile, already making Mineta drool all over the place while the girls all thought 'CUTEEEE' at her smile.