✦❘༻ VI- Walking Tortilla? ༺❘✦

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The dreaded dings of the alarm woke Yui up from her heavenly rest, indicating the start of a new school day.

"I wanna go back to sleep..." She whined, pulling herself out of bed anyway. She grabbed her uniform all ready from yesterday and got dressed, then skipped down the spin-around glass stairs over to the kitchen. From there, the female reached into her fridge and took out a fruit salad. After eating it and preparing some snacks for school, she headed to the toilet to get fully ready and set off on her daily walk to school.

"Stop staring at that damn mirror so much, or I'll throw up!" Sukuna began his insults, that being one of his favourite things to do as he knew the girl was sensitive to them.

"I-I was going anyway." She turned away, and left the apartment.

"Good morning, Itadori!" Yaoyorozu greeted the pinkette as she exited her shining black limousine. Yui glanced over and for a moment her eyes widened a little at the luxury her classmate had guaranteed as an everyday living. Of course, she never saw Yaoyorozu as one of the stuck up rich kids, for which she was thankful for. In fact, she liked the girl quite a lot, since she carried a peaceful, kind and respectful aura with her. She also always smelled like beautiful calming tea scents.

"Good morning." Yui flashed a calm smile as she continued her trot inside the building. Once inside the classroom, she dropped down onto her seat by the window and awaited the bell.

"Good morning everyone." A black haired man entered the classroom.

"Who the hell's this..." Yui sweatdropped, as she hadn't seen her homeroom teacher without any bandages yet.

"Its Mr. Aizawa..." Midoriya whispered from behind with a tense face. Almost immediately, Yui's froze as she turned on intensive thinking in her brain and thought through all the similarities. Yup, it all clicked.

"Ohh..." She nodded slowly, then slumped back into her seat.

"Mr. Aizawa, you don't have your bandages anymore! That's good news!" Tsu pointed out very observantly, making Yui snort under her nose.

"The old lady went a little overboard with her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today. On hero informatics." The class' mood turned down as they sulked over their fate. One hardship after another.

"You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities."

"THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" The students cheered in relief.

"Oh no..." Yui scrunched her nose up in dismay. Although the girl was exceedingly good at hero work and fighting, picking cool and meaningful codenames definitely wasn't her forte. She dropped her head onto her desk, sighing as she began thinking.

What the hell am I supposed to call myself!? Walking tortilla!?

That'd be a perfect description!

Go awayyyyyy.

"SH." Aizawa used his quirk on the class to shut them up. "Now, ok then. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers. As you can see, this is the board of how many each of you recieved." The wall behind the sleep-deprived teacher lit up and a bunch of numbers lit up beside each person's names.

"WHAT THE HELL HOW DID ICY-HOT AND SAUCEPAN GET MORE THAN ME!?" Bakugo immediately began.

"Shut up porcupine, some of us didn't get any at all." Yui glanced over to the poor greenette who got a big round unfortunate zero beside his name. Of course, the pinkette was nowhere near that amount. She recieved a lovely 4002.