✦❘༻ XI- Exam strength testouts ༺❘✦

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will...but me, I doubt myself after I've done it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Two chapters in one day?
*insert Yuji and Kugisaki "Oh, my!"*

Oh wait maybe I'll find a gif

All hail the quality yay...

Enjoy<3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Now then, lets begin the last test." Mr. Aizawa stood along with the rest of the teachers, all dressed in hero costumes like the class. Everyone was gathered in front of the various training grounds, some more tense than others. Yui was definitely relaxed, sleepy, even. Let's just keep in mind to never mess with Shoko again, and we'll be even. "Remember its possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to camp, don't make any stupid mistakes."

"And, why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing today."

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!" Kaminari and Ashido jumped together enthusiastically and cheered.

Nah. If Nezu's here then something's off. That guy smells like dog shampoo, and I could smell it even if you put a wall between us, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THING CAN TALK ON ITS OWN.

"Actually this year's test will be completely different for various reasons!" Unexpectedly for most, principal Nezu jumped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Are they having an affair or some shit?" Yui snorted with Sukuna, the class laugh-a-lots joining in.

"You're changing things?" Momo looked a little worried as she grasped the fabric of her costume slightly.

"You students will be working in pairs and your opponents will be one of the UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?" Nezu explained, trying to bring on some positivity.

"Fudge nuggets, cheese and rice, child of a snickerdoodle. I cannot tell you how happy I am." The pink haired female plopped her jujutsu uniform hoodie up and pulled at the strings.

"The hell did she just say?" Bakugo stood awestruck by the ways someone could speak without swearing, unlike, ahem ahem.

"W-we'll be fighting the teachers...?" Uraraka stuttered with a shocked face.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined in my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and personal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team, against me. Then we have Itadori paired with Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa paused as he watched said teens jolt upwards, startled.