✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger--but recognize the opportunity."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Today we'll be joining up patrols with Endeavor and his son, in Hosu City."

"Todoroki went to intern with his father?..." Yui wondered as she pulled on her hero suit. Much to Sukuna's dismay, is was just her jujutsu high uniform, with the same red hood as Yuji's. She held it between her fingers and inhaled the smell of it.

"You ready?" Mirko glanced over at her.

"Yes ma'am." The pinkette pushed all thoughts aside as she straightened the fabric out and followed the pro. Soon enough, the two females met up with said males, and they headed to the town center at a walking pace.

"How's your internship been, Itadori?" The half and half boy asked.

"Please! Please help her!"

"I am very greatful to you, Miss Itadori. However..."

"Its been quite a lot, but Mirko's a good pro hero."

"That's good to hear."

"How about you?"

"My father has been teaching me how to wield my fire side." He looked down at his left palm for a brief moment.

"Good for you." She flashed a nearly invisible smile. "What the..." All eyes fell ahead in an instant as terrified shrieks and yells roamed the air.

"What is this thing!?" Mirko exclaimed upon sight of the monstrous creature.

"Its a nomu." Endeavor growled as he and his son got into a fighting stance.

"A what now...why does everything look like a curse..." Yui blinked twice as she groaned and stretched her limbs out. Two in front of them, two flying through the air. Mirko immediately took the one that was chasing after the citizens, while Endeavor took the one causing the most damage.

"Huh?" Yui took out her phone the moment it dinged and opened the notification.

Midoriya: tap for location.

The two teens looked at each other with the same look. He was in trouble.

"You should go help him. I'll take that flying bastard, since I guess I can go full out with it."

"Right." He nodded once and ran off, not before answering his father's calls.

"Now now, let's have some fun." Yui smirked uncontrollably, barely suppressing an excited smile as she jumped and grabbed onto a lamppost, then swung herself around until she had enough momentum to let go and shoot herself towards the creature. It let out an ear-piercing screech as she grabbed onto its leg and swung herself on top of it.

"Now now, it's not nice to fly around without saying hello." She chanted as she dug her hand into its brain, prying it out with a squelching sound. "I can't believe I'm doing this...damn you Sukuna..." She scrunched her face up in disgust as the nomu began descending.

"Ah, shit." She grabbed its wing and turned it around to land back where the fired commotion was. Somewhere amidst the moment of impact, the creature showed one last act of defiance as its claw grabbed Yui and threw off her entire landing. "Ouch, damn it." She hissed as she felt something in her arm snap.

"I still gotta go help the damsels in distress..." She deadpanned as she began sprinting to the given location. The view...it was a once-in-a-lifetime one. "What the f*ck."