✦❘༻ XXII- Chocolate bitches ༺❘✦

I'll he speeding up update days from every 5 to every 3 cause I'm nice:P

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Finally day off, huh?" Mineta yawned as he sat and relaxed on the couch with Kaminari.

"Morning!" Both Midoriya and Yui zoomed right past the two boys.

"Why are those two in such a rush..."

"Didn't you hear? Apparently both of them found a place to intern."

"Ohhh. Well, lucky them."

"Morning!" They raced past Todoroki and Bakugo who were on their way for additional licensing exam classes.

"Walk behind me, damn extras!" The blonde yelled out.

"Hurry Midoriya! We have to be there asap!" 

"Right!"

Sir Nighteye's agency. One hour from UA from train, which Yui of course chooses to spend wisely by snoozing.

"Itadori? W-we're here..." 

"Hey Itadori, my dude, time to get up!" 

"Wahhhh..." She looked around with hazy eyes, then stretched and stood up. "Al-right!" She cheered with a twinkling smile, Mirio following suit while Midoriya stared at them calculatingly.

"Here we are! Sir Nighteye's agency." Togata announced, pushing the large door wide open. What was revealed, was interesting to say the least. Mirio acted completely unfazed, Midoriya stood frozen to the ground, and Yui couldn't help but snort, then leer at the scene. True, the bone-beige tiles were clean. Just as neat as his three silver desks, each given a computer and stationary, accompanied by small shelves filled with different books and files. If you looked to the right, you'd also find a lone yet perfectly tended tree, standing beside a large bookshelf which took up the rest of the wall. Whereas to the wall on the right, you could find multiple All Might posters, as well as even a live-sized cutout. The smell, Yui inhaled subconciously. It was clean, filtered, clear for all but the aftersmell of cleaning devices.

"A hero's job is to show their intentions through actions, not words. Take this seal away from me. If you want to work as a hero under my guidance, then stamp this contract yourself." 

"Hm?" Yui stopped her complete zone-out state from developing any further, and turned her gaze to Nighteye, whom's face she'd searched online yesterday, and one tense Midoriya. Togata, with his usual smile, led out of the room a confused Yui outside along with who she found out was Bubblegirl aka Nighteye's sidekick.

"What are they doing in there?" She asked.

"Sir Nighteye will be testing Midoriya out!" Mirio exclaimed, dismissing the horrendous noise going on behind the door.

"...ok." She shrugged.

"WHA?!" Bubblegirl stared at her ultimate state of I-do-not-give-a-shit, surprised someone can even act like that without being sure of what's happening.

"How long will this take?"

"About 10 minutes, my guess." Togata replied.

"Oh goodie!" She gleamed, pulling out a pack of mini-bueno. No, she did not share. Once done, the three counted from the silence that it was ending time, and so they re-entered. "Ayo, you done?" She leaned into the room with a dormant expression.

"That last bang was kinda final!" Mirio added.

"Now you." Nighteye carried his intense stare over to Yui while Midoriya stamped his paper. "Why do you want to join my agency. What do you hope to gain."