✦❘༻ XIII- What a wasted sacrifice ༺❘✦

"Nothing so needs reforming as one's habits."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high, its time for summer vacation to officially begin. Don't think these'll be months of rest for you, heroes in the making. At this camp we'll push you to go beyond your limits. We're aiming to become plus ultra."

"Yes sir!" The class answered their teacher. 1A was currently standing outside the school, ready to take off for summer camp. Everyone was hyped and excited, unable to stay still in one place from their excitedness.

"I heard some of class A is taking additional courses! Does that mean you've failed the final exam? OOH! That would be so embarrassing! Especially since you're suppost to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in--"

"Shut your trap." Yui and Sukuna growled. Still lingering after yesterday, Yui's mood was extremely low.

"1A challenging 1B! What a shame on you to be acting so--EEK!" The ginger haired big-sister of 1B karate-chopped Monoma at the neck.

"Sorry for him!" She pulled him away into the bus and out of sight, Yui slumped back down in relief.

"Attention everyone! Our bus is here! Line up in seating numbers and load the bus!" Iida waved his hands around like crazy clock hands, leading the class into the bus.

"I'm seat eighteen..." Yui thought out loud.

"F*cking damn it." Bakugo groaned.

"Right back at you." She muttered out, taking the window seat so she could lean against it and sleep.

KFC at Sukuna's: How are you doing? Have you started moving yet?

KFC at Sukuna's 2.0: Mhm.

KFC at Sukuna's: Looks like someone's in a bad mood:eyes:

KFC at Sukuna's 2.0: Kinda. I wanted to spend summer with you guys.

Big sis Noba<3: AWWW! We'll visit as soon as you're back, don't you worry! and, get rid of that nickname-_-

KFC at Sukuna's 2.0: You do it later:P

Sushiguro: Did you get Gojo's mail?

KFC at Sukuna's 2.0: Yeah. I'll open it later.

KFC at Sukuna's: *snickers*

KFC at Sukuna's 2.0: Uh...ok?

Big sis Noba<3 set user Yui Itadori's nickname to Lil sis Yui<3

Lil sis Yui<3: <333

Yui smiled to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep. She wasn't damned just yet. She still had her family.

"Oi. Get up, we're going out." Bakugo's rough shove woke the female up as she noticed her classmates were leaving the bus for a stop. Yui had to resist the urge to shove him right back into the hole in hell he crawled out of.

"I NEED A TREE TO PEE!" Mineta panicked.

"This isn't much of a rest area." Kirishima hummed.

"No, and where's class B?" Jiro looked around the deserted area.

"You don't really think we stopped here just to stretch our legs, do you?" Aizawa mocked.

"Heya, Eraser!" Three cat-costume dressed women exited their car and greated 1A's homeroom teacher.