Chapter 23: Starting Line

+Ω+

'Well, that wasn't too bad'

€ 'That's whit we said lest time'

£ 'Perhaps so, but we can't afford another situation like that gain'

♥ 'We all know we don't have much time to get this sorted, as this information could be used in a volatile manner again'

       +Ω+

"Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka shouts.

Blinking, the system turns towards the door. The class had only just ended, and 1A was getting ready to leave, only for the door to be crowded by students. Kirishima gave them a shrug, he and Midoriya go over to where the brunette girl was.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Their scouting out the enemy idiots" Bakugo starts heading to the door "we're the class that survived a real villain attack, they want to see us with their own eyes" red eyes scan the large group, glaring "at least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras"

Uraraka gasp.

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Iida chopped his hand.

"So this is Class 1A" from the group, moving towards the front, Shinsou made an appearance "I heard you guys are impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?"

Iida, Mineta, and Uraraka shake their heads.

"How sad to come here to find a bunch of egomaniacs" he puts his hand behind his neck "I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to chose a different treck. Such is life"

The system smiles and was to speak up, only for their gaze to go off into the distance.

+7+7+

Blinking, they realized a bit of time had passed, though Kirishima still stands next to them. The group of students had mostly gone, but Shinsou had stayed behind and spoke with the redhead.

♥ "Hey" they smile.

"Look who's back with us in the real world" Kiri grins, arms around their shoulders.

"I'd ask whats happened" tired eyes look to the sharp tooth teen "but he says it's common for you"

♥ "Y-yeah, sorry" they scratch their cheek, imitating their host easily "i-it's good to see you, and that you're motivated before the festival"

"I wasn't lying about taking someone's spot, but I don't want to take yours"

♥ Their face turns pink "I, ah, yeah"

Just then, Present Mic had made an appearance "little listener, do you have a moment?"

Eijiro tightens their hold, whispering "Ren..?"

♥ "I will be ok, do not freit" they whisper back, then speaking to Shinsou "if we fight, don't hold back"

"Let's hang out after this is over, I know this quiet cafe" they rub their neck, looking off to the side.

Their face turns bright red, getting a snicker from their friend. Jabbing their ribs, Ren nods and gives them quick goodbyes. The alter then heads out the door to the teacher.