Chapter 3: We Thank You

"At least it's all over" Izuku sighs, walking out of the nurse's office.

Recovery Girl said they only suffered minor injuries, she bandages up their arms and kissed them once, sent them off with a warning to be careful. With them being safe and out of fighting, Izuku was allowed to front again; but left dealing with the aftermath of the battle.

"Hey Akira" Kirishima greets, seeming to just be walking up to the room.

"O-oh, hey Kiri" he smiles.

"How bad was it?"

"Just burns and bruising, so were free now" he starts heading to their classroom, his friend following.

"From the observation room we couldn't hear anything, but I have the strongest feeling you weren't the one out there"

"Yeah, Kano was doing the fighting with Yuu really close to the front. I have no clue what happened in that time" Izuku puts his hand on his chin, thinking "I think Katsuki used a strong explosion agent them, they used it to their favor to get to the objective faster"

"It's something in his gauntlets let him do a really big explosion, that's damage your arms. Kano escaped through the new hole made in the building, reaching the fifth floor he had Uraraka distract Iida. Giving him time to jump through the window and capture the weapon"

"I wish I could have seen it with you all, it sounds intense" he smiles.

"Everyone thought the battle was super manly!" Kirishima opens the door, getting the attention of the other classmates.

Sero, Yuga, Mina, Tsu, and Sato introduced themselves. Each one compliments the green teen over his performance, making him go bright red and Kiri laughs at his shyness. Mineta also joins but doesn't say much. Yelling from Iida to Tokoyami follow close behind, getting chuckles from some.

Uraraka pops up, books in her hands "hey Deku! Why didn't she heal your injuries?"

"O-oh, well, my arms were just burned so she didn't have to heal much-" his eyes land on the empty desk of his childhood bully "where's Katsuki?"

"He left. We tried to stop him from leaving but he would listen, you just missed him" she explains.

Izuku nods and goes to his desk to retrieve his backpack 'we need to find him'

"Already heading out Zu?" Kiri came up behind him.

"I have to talk with All Might" he whispers to him, passing the teen "I'll see you later Kiri"

"See ya"

+ 7+V+7+Λ+7 +

Izuku eventually found his mentor in the teachers' lounge, the older male was looking through paperwork in his small form, no other staff was around. The teen nervously walks over to him, his entire body was shaking with each step.

"Toshinori-sensei" he manages to squeak out, hand gripping his backpack strap tightly.

"Midoriya my boy" the hero smiles, looking up from his work.

"I-I hope I'm not i-interrupting anything"

"Of course not. I believe you wanted to talk about something?"

The teen nods and rubs his eyes, making himself comfortable on the couch nearby.

The older male gets up and prepares tea for both, having the feeling the warm drink was going to be needed.