Chapter 11: How We Met P2

Weeks came and went, and a day were the green haired teen wasn't with the older woman, Kirishima took the chance to knock on their door. He didn't know what to expect from her, or if he even would get the answer to his questions, but the need to know outweighed all the other worries he had. With the old brown door opening, youthful red eyes then meet with tired dark grey ones. She looked annoyed, being in pajamas definitely said it was a lazy day that he just disturbed.

"Are you lost, or something?" she was definitely of British decent, judging by the sound of her voice.

"It's about my classmate, Midoriya Izuku" he began "I saw him come here"

Her gaze softens "Izuku..." looking out into the distance for a moment, she then nods, opening the door to allow him in.

The inside of the house was rather... clinical looking: almost white walls, light colored floors, everything far to organized and clean for a regular every person to live in, yet she was. The place had minimal decoration, or photos of the woman's life. The living room felt like he was in a doctor's office waiting for his turn. She soon came back with tea and cookies for them; now all that was left was to discuss what was happening with their classmate.

"So what's your name, kid"

He scratch's the back of his head, embarrassed "Kirishima Eijiro, sorry for not saying it sooner"

"Quite alright, I am Maigo Nora"

"Wait!" he looks at her surprised "you're not his family?"

She shakes her head "no, I am their psychotherapist. Now I must tell you, I can only say so much on their behalf. So, understand I must be discreet"

Now this is definitely not where he thought this was heading. But if this was the only way to know, then he would follow her rules "so who are you exactly? I don't think your a hero"

"I am a former Naval Nurse and UKCP Psychotherapist, but not a hero"

"What's your relationship with Izuku?"

"I am their boss and Psychotherapist"

"How long has he worked for here?"

"A few years" she takes a bite of a biscuit, face rather blank now.

'That mean his been here since he was a kid!' his fist clench "is his family ok with him working so young?"

"I can't answer that"

"Does he live with anyone? At all?" worry starts to form in his stomach, this wasn't good news at all.

"They have a dog"

At that, he wanted to shout at her for her uncaringness, but his didn't. He didn't know Izuku's full situation, and she did say she had to keep quiet. He took in a deep breath, trying to calm his anger. Kirishima set their cup down, in fear that he would break. "Did... Did he mention anything about his treatment at school?"

"Yes, but they don't want anyone getting involve with their mess, as they put it"

'That idiot' his face now lays in his hands, frustration coming out in waves "I just moved schools... and I don't have friends yet, he seems like a nice kid... just really hard to get close to"

"Oh?" she adjusts her glasses, eyes now fixated on him.

"Yeah, and every time he acts... Different? Like, he a completely new person. I don't know if its him trying to mess with me, or he just doesn't know how to act with someone who isn't mean to them"

"If you're asking if this is consistent in other areas of their life; then yes, their very much outside the norm"

"Then how did you befriend them?"

"I haven't necessarily befriended them, more so have gained trust. Their upbring was very rough, as such their mind had to adjust to the constant changes to survive... If you truly wish to be their friend, you would have to, very slowly, show you meant no harm. When Izuku finally opens up, if at all, I'll would be more than happy to help you with any other questions you would have at the time"