Chapter 30: Inner World Weekend

+Ω+

"How has revealing your condition to others been making you feel Kano?"

€ "Ah don't see th' point, fowk ur horrid n' wull uise ony information fur leverage"

"And is that true for everyone in your life?"

€ "There's aye... exceptions"

"But do you think hiding this, in the long run, does less damage than expressing it now?"

€ "..."

"I would never suggest to go out and scream you have DID to the rooftops, but I would consider the possibility of people finding out. Intentionally or by accident, and be prepared for what that will bring"

With a hand on his shoulder, he jumps up and lets out a scream.

♥ "Akira, you scardy cat!"

Falling down, he blushes brightly and up at the three altars in front of him. Ren laughs and assisted them up, Kano only shakes his head while carrying little Joon.

"Thanks for the heart attack Ren, really needed that today" he smiles, accepting the help.

♥ "You were staring off into the distance, it is not like you to do so"

€ "Ye 'n' ah baith ken thats a lie" eyes roll.

∞ "Bih bwaer ok?" their head tilts, nuzzling closer to Kano.

"Y-Yes Joon, don't worry" he rubs the back on his neck, not wanting them to know he got a memory he shouldn't have "how's Bunny and Yuu doing?"

♥ "According to Kohaku, they are still having a lot of difficulties speaking" they lower their head in worry "it is like a barrier is keeping them apart, it will not go down no matter how much they try"

€ "Th' theory is seeming tae be th' richt answer" he adjusts his son on his hip.

He nods, hand on his chin "well, we all know Yuu is considered the logic in us and has control over the memories as the Gatekeeper. Even when the trauma memory is directed towards him, he feels nothing'

☺ "But Bunny, considered the Core, on the other hand, feels the weight of all the trauma"

€ "Awright dumb bahookie "

♥ "Good to see you Kohaku"

"Your right" Akira looks to them "Bunny can't actively recall any memories from the past, but more so the sensations and body memories"

∞ "Bih bwaer hurt, unle Yuu buin. T- tugier will mik hume sud"

The older alters stare at the child in surprise.

Though young, Joon still could understand advance discussions, having to share the Izuku brain after all. And the young one was correct, if the records of trauma and the feelings of them were to combine, their body would not be able to handle it, or at least not right now.

It was a rather sad situation: Yuu and Bunny had a strong yearning for one another, ever since they came into being. And yet, they have never spoken to one another in person, they couldn't even be in the same vicinity without a force pushing one of them away. It was love at a long-distance/internal restraining order.

Ren, being the one who could interact with all alters without restriction (and romantic to the core), was the one to assist with their care for one another keep alive, such as bringing and delivering love letters.

Akira, connected to Bunny on a very deep level, felt everything they did. This also went vice versa, so it was used to provide more physical love between the two love birds. One example would be Yuu giving Akira a hug, which Bunny would get the sensation of.

Kano would speak with Yuu for advice in the love department, as Yuu was his closest mate.

Kohaku would keep an eye out on how the repelling of the two was evolving/taking notes to try and figure this out.

Joon just wanted to be the flower princess and was the most vocal about the (definitely happening) wedding.

All in all, they hope one day they all could gather together and share a group hug, and actually have the love of the heart and mind to bring them some peace.

"Say, does anyone know who's fronting right now?"

☺ "Yuu took over after Bunny had enough from Mirai for the day"

€ "'n' ye left thaim alone, wi'oot checking or bring thaim back 'ere!"

∞ "Bih bwaer!"

They all turn towards the direction Joon was reaching his arms out, said alter lowers their hoodie. Trembling lips try to smile, gently taking the young one off from Kano and setting them on their own hip, getting a small kiss on the cheek.

"Bunny-"

× "I-i-I'm fin-n-ne, M-m-mr. Toshinori w-w-was reall-y-y nice"

☺ He placed his hand on their shoulder "you and Joon should get some rest" he looks at the others "and we can continue the discussion some other time"

+Ω+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

+Ω+ = inside the headspace/talking to other alters

× = Bunny/Black

♥ = Ren/Purple

€ = Kano/Red - Gaelic accent.

= Akira/Izuku/Green

☺ = Kohaku/Yellow - Californian accent.

∞ = Joon/Teal

---------------------------

WTF is Kano saying :3

Ah don't see th' point // I don't see the point, people are horrid and will use any information for leverage

Ye 'n' ah baith // You and I both know thats a lie

Th' theory is seeming // The theory is seeming to be the right answer

Awright dumb bahookie // Hello dumbass

'n' ye left thaim alone // And you left them alone, without checking or bring them back here!