Chapter 20: They Cracked

Midoriya was cheerfully speak with Kirishima, Uraraka and Iida. The green haired system had finally managed to finish not only their system patches, but the one they had promised to the girl: it consisted of three 'bubbles', each one looking like a planet. When she asked why they made them like this, Kano had made a brief appearance to explain, as he was the most passionate regarding embroidery.

€ "Ye have a bubbly personality, and yer quirk is gravity. Spaced theme wis th' most obvious option"

The chatter would have continued, if not for the teachers showing up (Aizawa, Yagi, Kayama, Yamada).

"Hey little listener!" he grins "Nezu wants to see you, YEAH!"

"Oh, ok" Midoriya nervously nods, waving goodbye to his fellow classmates.

As the group made their way through the hallways of the school, they note the teen was getting more nervous with each step. They assured them they weren't in trouble, but the young boy could only mumble to themselves, voice ever so slightly changing from time to time. Eventually reaching the office, they all step in. The room instantly felt tense, as both pair of green eyes stare at one another.

"Thank you for joining us Midoriya" Nezu began, keeping a poker face on "I've been curious of your family, and manage to contact your mother for a quick chat. I hope that's quite alright"

"Now I see where you get your looks from, my boy" Toshinori laughs.

"Izuku, I've missed you so much" Inko cries.

"Wait, Izuku has NOT been living with a guardian!?" Nemuri jumps.

"No!" getting ut of her chair, she takes a step closer "he''s been on the street for years, I've never been able to see him until today"

"So, his the green haired kid Tsukauchi has mentioned..." Shota scoffs.

"I'm so sorry for everything" she takes another step "but please, come back home with me"

"Why would you be out in the cold, you mom clearly loves you little listener"

In all this, the system had kept incredibly quiet, unmoving even. But eventually, they manage to speak to the principal, voice as cold as ice "what kind of sick fucking joke is this"

"Midoriya, that's no way of speak" Midnight scolds.

"Shove it, bitch" ignoring the gasps, they glare daggers at Inko "but you... you have some fucking nerve showing up here"

"I'm sorry sweety, but I didn't have a choice-"

"LIER!"

Something inside them cracked, they held their head and spoke erratically, accents and tones varying every other word. Their body shakes and green light comes off them in waves. Their eyes unfocussed, let a large stream of tears fall down to the ground. But in the end, the same thing was said out loud.

"YOU STUD ASIDE AND LAUGHED AT US! AS WE SCREAMED, CRIED, AND BEGGED!! YOU JUST LAUGHED AND LAUGHED!!!"

The energy was beginning to cause damage to the surouding area, and boy was unconsilable, as such the heros were to restrain him. But it looked like another surprise was met by them, as in the blink of an eye, the boy vanishing from the room.

+7+V+7+Λ+7+

The system, though a complete mess, was thankfully hiding out in the storage shed of the school to get themselves under control. Akira, Joon and Kohaku where trauma free alters, so their job right now was supporting the four hurting ones. Though emotions were running wild, Yuu was doing their hardest to not let any memory be accidentally shared with the innocent ones. The system was nowhere near ready to share those moments, especially not now.

× "Kiri, get Kiri" Bunny cries out.

Between Akira and Kohaku, the body moves to pull out their phone and text the redhead. They beg them to come quickly, to which the boy responds instantly. A few minutes later they show up, panting indicates they had run to get there. With the door closed behind him, Kirishima sits next to them and hugs them tightly.

"What happened?"

× "N-N-Nezu b-b-brought the bad woman here" ♥ "we were not informed who we would meet" £ "it was quite foolish on Nezu's part" € "if nae for th' teachers there, ah would hae murdurred her richt then n there" "I-I think we should leave school for today" ∞ "Unle Cwinsin, mae it bedder pwease" ☺ "this is very disappointing"

His jaw clenches, wanting so bad to go back and give the principle a piece of his mind, but being here for them was far more important "when you're ready, we can go to my house, is that ok?"

The system nods, now weeping loudly into their chest.

"It's ok... I'll protect you all no matter what, you have my word" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

+7+V+7+Λ+7+ = next scene

+Ω+ = inside the headspace/talking to other alters

× = Bunny/Black

£ = Yuu/Blue - RP accent.

♥ = Ren/Purple

€ = Kano/Red - Gaelic accent.

= Akira/Izuku/Green

☺ = Kohaku/Yellow - Californian accent.

∞ = Joon/Teal

---------------------------

WTF is Kano saying :3

Ye have a bubbly personality // You have a bubbly personality, and your quirk is gravity. Spaced theme was the most obvious option

if nae for th' teachers // if not for the teachers there, I would have murdurred her right then and there