Chapter 14: Surprising Hobby

The day was rather cool, clouds gently moving in the blue sky above. The system was feeling pretty good regarding their progress, and decided it would be best to have some downtime by letting someone else front for most of it. Kano was voted to be the one out, so he decided to use his time to partake in his favorite hobby.

As of now, Red walks into a large store and took a good around. It was half an arts and craft & half fabric, it really had everything you would ever need for projects. A basket and phone in hand, he would start by-

"Welcome to Daftly Craftly!" a cheerful older woman in a blue uniform comes over, having finally notice the teen "how can I help you?"

€ "Where's th' embroidery section" the alter cut to the chance, not wanting to waste precious time.

"Go to the left, il's six to nine" she points.

With a nod he walks over to the section, browsing each shelve and writing down what each held with prices. After ten minutes or so, they look down at the original list and compares it with the new one. He decides to add a few more things but keeping under the budget he gave himself. Moving to the first isle and starts working down from one end of the store to another, doing the same item checking before grabbing anything.

After about an hour and a half later, finally managing to check out and puts all their new stuff in his backpack. Kano got not only what he had wanted, but also stuff for the others: coloring books for Joon, clothing making items for Ren, printer paper + new pens for Yuu, etc. Backpack felt a bit heavy, but it was definitely going to be worth it in the end. He goes to a vending machine he grabs a warm tea on the way out of the parking lot.

+ 7+V+7+Λ+7 +

"Ah, good day... Izuku?" Nezu greets, though unsure.

€ "It's Kano th'day" his arms cross, face harden.

"Well Kano, are you wanting to do some training?"

€ "Aye, bit ah hae something tae finish foremaist. It micht be an oor at th' newest"

"Very well, do come to the training grounds by then" and with that, the principal heads down the hall to his office.

The alter then make their way to the teachers' lounge, considering it was the weekend he wasn't expecting a lot of people here. The lounge just felt like the most comfortable place in the building as of the moment, so he would work on his project there, hopefully undisturbed.

Plopping himself on the green couch, he sets his drink on the table and backpack on the floor. Opening the bag, he pulls out his current project that was nearly completed, which he sets it on the table. He also pulls out a pencil case that had his metal tools, the wooden ring and a box with several colors of thread. Now with everything set to begin, he grabs their design and secures it to the ring.

Scanning over the piece and taking notes on what's missing, he prepares the hook and color needed. As the thread went through the fabric, Kano's focus left the world around him and tunneled. Now all that existed was him and his project.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The feeling of something touching his shoulder, he drops everything in hand, using his elbow to hit whatever was behind him.

A hand caught it.

Now he was pissed.

He gets up and twits his body, fist drawn, he was going to make sure this fucker got what was coming to em-

"Midoriya!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

+7+V+7+Λ+7+ = next scene.

€ = Kano/Red - Gaelic accent.

---------------------------

WTF is Kano saying :3

Aye, bit ah hae something // Yeah, but I have something to finish first. It might be an hour at the latest