Chapter 17: His Not Him

"Good to see you man, it's been a while"

☺ "Likewise, young Kirishima" he lets out a hardy laugh, incredibly similar to the No.1 hero.

Fist bumping, both guys leave the fountain in the center of the mall and head towards the arcade. On the way, both stop at a vape shop for Yellow to get a new cartridge, as they were running low. The duo got tokens for several games and would be playing for at least 2 hours. From dancing to wack-a-mole, the two were having a blast; they also got matching lama plushies from a crane game.

Going to eat at the food court, Eijiro orders while Kohaku went out for a quick puff. Finally sitting down, they dig into their burgers.

☺"I'm guessing... they told you about the other day" he sighs, remembering all the bottles and cans from his last relapse.

"Yes, but know it's just a miss-step" he rests their hand over theirs "looking back to now, you're doing incredible"

☺ "Yeah... yet... All Might would never be so weak to be taken over by alcohol and smoking"

"Just because you're an introject of him, doesn't mean you ARE him. You're your own person dude, and he has his own problems, meaning his not perfect ether"

☺ "..."

"Look, I won't pretend to know how it's like. If anyone would it be Kano, since he's an interject of Bakugo... Think of it this way, your guy's brain decided to create you two with a person in mind, and a lot of their good qualities are in your blood"

☺ "I guess" his expression faltering "inside, NPC's see me as their symbol of peace. But stepping out here and actually getting to know All Might, the disconnect is unreal. It's like looking into a mirror and window at the same time, it's hard to explain"

"Your brain and your eyes are saying two different things, of course, you're going to be freaked out"

"Right... Let's finish our food before it goes cold" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

☺ = Kohaku/Yellow - Californian accent.