Chapter 6: Not Being Okay Is Also Okay P3

"How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima looks down at the group.

"Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo spoke up.

"Good question, I'm not sure"

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target?" Shoto began "either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility and an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. There fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?"

"Thirteen get them out of here, and alert the main campus" Aizawa reconsiders "actually, if they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming out regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school"

"Yes sir"

♥ "Sensei, you do have another way to deal with them, right?" Ren rest their hand over their uneasy chest.

"Yes, you can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you Thirteen" with that, the teachers jump down to the central plaza, going into battle.

♥ Staying by the steps, they observe the impressive combat skill 'Akira is sure to love this later'

"This is no time to be analyzing, we have to go!" Iida calls out.

The Alter clench's their teeth, but follow orders and joins the rest. Not a moment later, the misty villain appears before them.

"There is no escape for you" gold eyes pierce the group "it's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains. I know its impolite, but we decided to invited ourselves into your haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath. I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him, there must have been some sort of change in plans we couldn't have foreseen-"

The monologue came to a halt, as both Kirishima and Katsuki jump into action. The large explosion covers the area in smoke.

♥ "ROISIN!!" their heart clenched hard, not knowing if the other was alright.

As it settles, the mist person shows to be unharmed, as did the two students. The villain then envelops the group into the purple mist, sending them in different directions.

+ 7+V+7+Λ+7 +

The Alter found themselves lading for sheer water, coming back the surface they realize they're now the closest to Aizawa. Quickly jump into action to help the teacher, hitting a larger male with a strong kick to the back.

"Midoriya, join the others get out of here!"

♥ "I wasn't going to let you fight alone" Ren now was back to back with the older male.

Soon both began working as a unit, keeping the others weak spots protected. With each criminal taken down, their teamwork started reflecting that of a hero and sidekick, ones that have worked together for a long time. If not for the stakes of the battle, Shota would be inclined to congratulate his student's comb- no, their graceful dancing on the field.

'Is this really the same kid that broke their arm..?' Aizawa would have to investigate this later.

Ren on the other hand, were they hum/saying dance under breath, moving around quick and efficiently. Their eyes widen when the hand covered villain running towards them, palm extended out. Their quirk has to do with their hand. They didn't get the chance to tell their theory, as the teacher now was facing off the teal haired male.