Chapter 9: Why There?

_______________________________________
| Kiri, as a fair warning,                                                  |
| We will not be attending school today.                |
| Nothing to concern yourself with,                          |
| We just have business to attend - Yuu                   |
_______________________________________
|/

____________________________________
| I'll just say you all were feeling unwell         |
| I'll txt u notes n stuff later today                     |
____________________________________
                                                                                       \|

_________________
|Thank you - Yuu       |
_________________   
|/

That was the last thing sent from their phone, from what he recalled. If homework was sent at all or not was irrelevant, what mattered was the thing sitting in front of Yuu. Through thick glass window, he could see them be completely restraint, as they should have always been.

Their white hair messy like their own, faint freckles rest on their thin cheeks. Those brown, nearly red eyes, were mocking and held no remorse. Mouth twisted into a smirk, the one that haunts their nightmares. He could just hear the laugh that was dancing on the edge of their lips.

Years of pain, of wondering why that thing had tortured poor Bunny for merely being 'cute' in their dead eyes. The cause of their mind completely shattering. Even if they were placed in here, the system knew deep down this was never going to be enough punishment. Ren would remind them legally their case was done and over with, but perhaps one day when they had enough standing, they could deal with this thing. Patience was in order.

They hadn't plan to meet with this disgusting creature for a while, but with how things were heading, it was best to deal with this now. So, keeping his face neutral, he spoke.  

+ 7+V+7+Λ+7 +

"Hello?"

"I hope in not bothering you Nezu"

" Of course not, Tsukauchi . How can I help you?"

The principal, seated in their lounge alone, had picked up just as he was going to meet with the other teachers. It wasn't unusual to get a call from the Detective, but as far as he knew they had already discussed the USJ incident. Regardless of this, he waits for the other to explain the reason for the call.

"One of your students is at Tartarus"

"Explain" the Principal inquires; though his voice wasn't changing its tone, they were nervous at the news.

"I wasn't able to get much information, aside from the name Izuku, and that they had asked to see someone"

"I understand. Thank you for the information"

"Just happy to help"

With the call over, he ponders his next course of action. They had no criminal record, or anything that would indicate a need to visit such a tightly secure facility. So why go?

"Perhaps there's still things of them buried by time "

With that said, he picks up the phone and dials a specific number. Holding on the line for whoever was there to pick up. A tired male voice was then heard.

"Hello this is Mera , how can I help you?"

"Yes, this is Principal Nezu of Yūei Highschool. I request a complete record of one of my students, Midoriya Izuku , including any and all confidential files"  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

+7+V+7+Λ+7+ = next scene.

£ = Yuu/Blue - RP accent.