Chapter 35: Vulnerability

"And that's when we told that guy-"

The boy quiets and points at the door "Kirishima, your boyfriend is here~"

"What are you-" the redhead turns to the door, only to feel his eye twitch "I keep telling you people, Midoriya is my F-R-I-E-N-D" getting up from his seat, he goes over to the greenette who just sat down "hey Zu-"

Green eyes were glazed over, their shoulders slumped.

"Izuku?"

"..."

"Ah shit" kneeling beside them, their hand was placed on their shoulder "Izuku"

"..."

"Hey"

"..."

"Your name is Izuku Midoriya"

"..."

"Your 14 years old"

"..."

"You're in Aldera Junior High"

"..."

"It's 7:50 am on a Monday"

"..."

Kirishima continued listing off things for them, gently shaking them every now and then. Though classmates snickered and made cruel comments, his focus was on his friend(s). And after what felt like hours, green eyes blink gently, a sharp breath reacting to their new environment.

He smiles, squeezing them gently "hey dude, you ok?"

"Yeah...Sorry to worry you Kiri, I hope you slept well though"

He snorted and rolled his eyes "yeah, unlike someone I know. Seriously dude, if you have issues sleeping at your house-"

"I can come over to your place, I know I know, but we really are fine in our own place... and besides, isn't your mom allergic to dogs"

"I guess..." he sighs "just know man, you all need anything you can count on me"

"Thank you Kiri, that means a lot to us-"

+7+V+7+Λ+7+

The scenery changes around him, his hand on his backpack it was the end of the day as he steps out to the yard of the school. His body was screaming to turn back around, something wasn't right here.

"Maybe I shoul-" he heard a ping from his phone, pulling it out he saw one text from the system.

-----------------------------------------------------
| Thank you for being our friend - Aki     |
-----------------------------------------------------
|/

___________________________
| Of course man, all always be     |
| there for you all                              |
___________________________
\|

No response, he started feeling very uneasy, he tried again.

___________________________
| Hey, if you need to stay over     |
| you can, I'm still outside           |
__________________________
\|