Chapter 38: Their Truth

I cant believe i did it, like, its over 5000 word chapter, I've never done one like this before, I hope it was well worth the wait

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell are those guys doing here!" Denki yells.

In a theatre like room, class 1-A waited alongside class 1-B alongside The Big 3. Nezu and Toshinori are at the front.

"Shinsou was invited personally by Midoriya" Kendo glares at Monoma. "But this idiot was jealous and would stop yelling at our teacher to go. We all got dragged in too"

"Why are we even here! Shitty Deku has nothing good to tell us!" Bakugou screams.

Uraraka turns to Iida and Todoroki "what do you think this is about?"

"Maybe Izuku has proven himself and has a project to share with us"

"It's more personal" the duo quirk user, who knew the truth, chimes in.

"But he looks terrified, kero"

"When doesn't he" Mineta shakes his head.

"Everyone, take your seats and quiet down!" Hizashi was the one to call out, guiding students to their seats.

With the faculty gathered, Hound Dog and All Might take the system onto the stage.

"You all have done your best to prepare, we know you all can do it" the blond hero gives their shoulder a squeeze.

"And if it gets too overwhelming or a panic attack happens, we will back you up. Take breaks as needed" the consolar adds.

"W-we will" their eyes fill with tears, hands trembling.

Kirishima jumps over, hugging their shoulders "you all got this, I'm here too"

Green eyes blink away tears, giving a smile "thank you"

"Ah, you guys sound blended" Kirishima notes.

"Something like that, yes"

It does take a while, but as soon as the room settles down, the system steps up to the podium. Kirishima was by their side, hands in pockets watching their classmates. A pair of green eyes scanned the crowd, clearing their throat.

"Hello everyone"

The audience wave/greet them.

"Today" they said, their usually startled self fully displayed "we know it's the first day after what happened... our focus was only on choosing hero names and taking things easy... but" they glanced at their papers "in addition, it is significant for another reason... We are to share something close to our hearts, but need context"

Their attention now turns to the large screen, where the first slide shows the title. Dissociated Identity Disorder: Minds Born From One Body. There was some whispering among the students, but the faculty kept it under control.

"As you can see, we're going to cover a condition that is experienced by people around the world-"

"What does this have to do with Hero course work Deku!"

"Bakugo, if you do not behave yourself you will be suspended" Aizawa was not in the mood today "same goes for everyone here"

The entire student body gulped, nodding.