Chapter 8: Lord Of The Crabs

"Alright then, you two have fun. Do bring us out if anything happens"

"Of course!" Kirishima grins.

Green eyes close gently, head lowers onto the red head's shoulder. 

+ 7+7

The greenette's body shot up, eyes shining brightly and hands to their chest in fists. Kirishima chuckles, knowing they were beyond exited to be out for once, he holds out his arms for them.

∞ "Unle Cwinsin!" he squeals, throwing themselves into a waiting hug.

"It's good to see you Joony" Kiri twirls them around a few times before setting them down "your parents tell me you've been behaving"

The red head understood that the alters had their own distinct family dynamic: such as Akira/Izuku seeing them all as siblings, or Joon seeing Ren and Kano as their parents. Regardless of how strange or abnormal this could be to some, he cared more about them than labels. He just adjusts himself to how they each saw the system.

∞ He nods very fast, bouncing as they spoke "Immm tawkin beder, su mama an dada le me ut!!"

"You really are" nodding, he ruffles their hair "since your uncle us supper manly, were going to get ice-cream to celebrate!"

If he hadn't been bouncing much before, he sure was now, almost vibrating with excitement. The red head chuckles at the sight, and has him take his arm before they both make their way to the shop. Ice cream was their weakness/positive trigger, so the system was careful about bringing the subject up. With the red eyed teen around to protect them, there was no need to deprive the small child from their favorite treat. 

+ 7+V+7+Λ+7 +

After they had gotten their treats, they go to a quiet spot at Dagobah Beach, away from the crowd. Both were lost to laughter, telling stories of their lives (inner world and school). Joon giggles as Kirishima wipes the chocolate off their cheek, they were just a cute messy eater.

∞ "Bih bwaer Aki ish su cul!" he rocks back in forth on the step, being such a ball of energy for their age.

"Yeah, his definitely going to surpass All Might" he pokes them on the nose "and were going to cheer him on all the way"

∞ "Ye!" he finishes the rest of his cone.

The little gets up from their spot and sets themselves on the sand, slowly forming the sand to be a castle. Sometimes their hands would move awkwardly, almost reaching to far or not far enough. Their face scrunched in frustration; the body too big for what their brain was trying to say was that of a three-year-old. The upcoming hero came over to help, always reassuring them it was ok to feel that they were big; they could imagine they were undercover as their sibling, so they were just inside a super suit and it wasn't really them.

That definitely helped, as their face went from worry too happy in seconds.

Joon, he learned early on, was a strong animal lover and magnet. This was proven once again, as a few crabs came over for a visit, then becoming the new citizens of the sand structure. The young one laughs as one crawls onto their hand, said crab waves their pincers at them in greeting. They then place them on their shoulder, their new companion happily stayed in place.

"Young Midoriya? Kirishima?" spoke familiar voice, clearly confused.

Both heads turn abruptly to the steps, All Might stud there in civilian clothes that were far too tight on him. Kiri was going to bring out another alter, only to remember that the hero already knew of the condition. With their shoulders dropping their guard, he turns to the frighten little and whispers that they know. Joon's eyes sparkle with excitement before getting up and wobbling over to them, followed closely behind by their uncle.

"Hi All Might" he greets "I thought you would be resting after the fight"

"I was, but I had a meeting with young Midoriya" he turns to the grenette.

∞ They look down, pointer fingers touching; he said nothing.

Seeing their teacher's confusion, the red head explains "this is Joon, he is the baby of the system"

"I see" thanks to the information on DID he was getting from Nezu, he easly adjusts himself to speak with a child. He then kneels down to their level "hello young Joon, I am All Might and teacher to Izuku. How old are you?"

∞ He looks up with a shy smile, holding three fingers "I-Im tri"

"A fine age to be" he laughs "so what do you wish to be when you grow up?"

∞ Green eyes shined brightly; their body began to bounce "Ice-cweam!"

Kiri giggles, patting their nephews head "yep, he literally wants to become the frozen treat"

∞ "Mhm, I-I bes cweam evr!"

"I don't doubt it" the blond chuckles "I suppose our meeting can wait for another time" he stands up.

∞ "Mider wai" he holds onto their hand.

"Yes?"

∞ He looks down for a moment, then looks up with a smile "bih bwaer Zu sas yur a dada tu him"

Blue eys blink, almost not believing what he just herd "come again?"

He pulls out their phone from their pocket, eventually showing the contact screen to them. His contact wasn't All Might, or even Toshinori, it just said ♥Dad♥ . While the red head aww'd at that, the blond was starting to feeling things he didn't know what to call, he just knew he didn't want to lose this new sensation.

"He sid is a secwit, su shh nu tew em" they put their finger to their mouth, then wanders off back to the castle to play with the crabs.

"Izuku always looked up to you, as did the rest of the system" Kirishima began with a chuckle "I'm honestly surprised they haven't asked you to adopt them"

Toshinori clears his throat, face tinted pink "y-yes, well, a teacher becoming a parent to their student is rather odd to think about"

"Nah, if anything, it says your even more amazing than what we all already thought" red eyes look up to them, now serious "All Might, even if your number one and that this might not happen, I'm still going to say this once..." their arm then hardens "you hurt them in any way, I will hunt you down like a dog"

Before the hero had time to respond, the alter calls them over to look. Both join in the laughter; Joon was imitation the crustaceans walk as best they could, the rest of the crabs had abandoned their new home to follow their new human friend around. Both heroes took video of this, they definitely would be bringing this up at a later point. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol system:

+7+7+ = switch

+7+V+7+Λ+7+ = next scene.

No symbol = Akira/Izuku/Green

∞ = Joon/Teal