Quick Author's Note

Yes, this is a BoBoiBoy × My Hero Academia Crossover! Something I've been wanting to write for quite some time. This was mostly made just for fun and entertainment, and to help improve my writing skills but I still hope you enjoy the story!

Updates will probably be slow (sorry!!) for a while but I will update as much as I can. This will be a pretty chunky book so it might take some time. And also do expect this book to be put on hold after the Final Exams Arc (MHA), I'm planning on taking a break from this book and posting a different unrelated one (and maybe a related one too but who knows?).

Some things to note:
➥ I obviously do not own BoBoiBoy or My Hero Academia. This is just a fictional fan work I wanted to create.
➥ The MHA canon will absolutely diverge from the original but it'll still follow some canon plot points.
➥ This story takes place after the BoBoiBoy Movie 2 (but not the end scene) and during the USJ Arc in MHA.
➥ Mostly BoBoiBoy's POV (and somewhat BoBoiBoy-centric)
➥ Canon-Typical Violence ☠️
➥ Strong Language
➥ This is a slow burn. 🔥
➥ Not fully beta read.
➥ Prepare for the angst. I intend to make our boy—BoBoiBoy—suffer a lot throughout the story with, of course, some fluff and wholesome stuff here and there.
➥ If you don't like the plot or the characterizations, I'm sorry but I guess my story is just not for you.
➥ All the relationships here are all canonically (to my story) platonic. I don't want to focus on ships right now (sorry! >~<). But you guys can ship all you want, just please be respectful with each other in the comments!
➥ Again, slow updates, sorry!

Anyway,
Happy Reading Everyone! 💜