CH 13 || Victory & Defeat

Hiya! I just wanted to say, I truly appreciate all your comments! They always make me smile and laugh so thank you!

As I expected my schedule got screwed up 😭 Sorry about that, my WiFi disappeared so I couldn't update. And because of that, the other chapters will be rescheduled for another day or something. Anyway, it's probably still gonna be the same, one week gap, if nothing goes wrong (but seeing as my exams are coming up soon, probably not)

Now, it's time for the tournament! I've changed some things, so please do keep that in mind. I've also added some new fights to this arc so expect those here, especially in the next two chapters! ;)

Not beta read, but hope you still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

BoBoiBoy blinked repeatedly, a bright light greeting him, as his eyes tried to adjust to the brightly lit room. Propping up his elbows, BoBoiBoy slowly sat up from his position on the bed. Wait, how did he end up in bed?

「 BoBoiBoy! You're awake! 」 A familiar voice greeted him from beside his bedside. BoBoiBoy turned to see Izuku looking at him with relief. 「 What happened...? 」 BoBoiBoy inquired softly, holding his head, as he cringed at his somewhat subdued headache.

「 You've seemed to have overexerted yourself, dearie. 」 BoBoiBoy and Izuku turned towards the voice to find Recovery Girl approaching the brunet's bed. 「 You're lucky Midoriya found you when he did. 」

Turning back to Izuku, BoBoiBoy watched as the greenet stare at him worriedly. 「 You gave me quite the heart attack when I found you passed out in the restroom. 」 Izuku said, clutching his chest.

「 I was so worried! 」 Izuku exclaimed, raising his voice, as BoBoiBoy looked at him apologetically. 「 Sorry, Izukun... I didn't mean to... 」

Izuku sighed. 「 It's all right. But, why were you passed out there, anyway? 」 Izuku inquired as BoBoiBoy tried to recall what he was doing there in the first place.

Then, he remembers.

Suddenly, his mind is flooded. He yelled out an indignated noise as he clutched his pounding head. 「 BoBoiBoy! 」 Izuku called out to him, putting hands on his shoulder, as he frantically looked at Recovery Girl for help.

The elderly woman doesn't even get to take a step closer when BoBoiBoy's painful migraine abruptly stops. Izuku backs away slightly, letting BoBoiBoy have his space, as he and Recovery Girl exchange concerned glances.

Once BoBoiBoy had steadied himself, he swiftly turned to Izuku and Recovery Girl and muttered a quick apology to which the two vehemently said that he didn't need to apologize for what had happened. BoBoiBoy still felt a bit guilty, however.

「 Sorry... I just— I just suddenly remembered everything and was overwhelmed with information. 」 BoBoiBoy muttered, fidgeting with his power watch, 「 It happens when I fuse back after I used my Elemental Split. 」

「 Well then, I suggest taking it easy for a while. 」 Recovery Girl said, placing a glass of water and two pills by the bedside table. 「 Avoid making things worse but if it does, come straight to me. 」

Nodding, BoBoiBoy took one of the pills, chugging half the glass of water empty. The elderly woman then pulled the blanket over BoBoiBoy, gently pushing the brunet down onto the bed. 「 Now, you have a bit of time before lunch is over so rest up. 」 She told him as BoBoiBoy nodded.