CH 10 || Show 'Em Whatcha Got!

Firstly, forgot to put this note on the last chapter but please do note that the some, if not most, of the talks about Boi's powers are my own personal headcanons so don't take what I wrote as official canon.

Secondly, thank you for answer my question last chapter! Now I know how many people I'm gonna hurt in the future 😊

A huge canon-divergence to the MHA timeline is here ;) It might change a few things.

Not fully beta read but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
---------

Izuku was making his way to class after stopping by the faculty room when he saw a familiar orange dino cap exiting the counselor's office. Curious as to why his friend was in there but deciding it wasn't any of his business, the greenet runs up to the brunet and greets him.

「 BoBoiBoy! Good morning. 」 The said brunet turned towards him, a nervous smile spreading across his lips as he greeted him back, 「 Good morning, Izukun! 」

「 Wanna walk to class with me? 」 Izuku offered, the nervous smile replaced with a surprise expression as the brunet was taken aback-clearly expecting the greenet to question why he was in the counselor's office but instead doesn't even mention it.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips, a more genuine smile on his face as BoBoiBoy responds in a playful tone. 「 We better hurry then, 」 he said, looking at his watch to see the time, 「 we only have FIVE MINUTES?! 」 The brunet exclaims in horror as he and Izuku rush their way to make it on time for class.

They entered their classroom through the back door, the loud abrupt slide of the door causing everyone inside to turn their head towards them, as the bell rings. Aizawa entered the classroom, staring blankly at the only two not seated who quickly made their way to their respective desks. As soon as all the students were seated, Aizawa started homeroom with a big announcement.

「 The UA sports festival is drawing near. 」

「 The sports festival! 」 Practically everyone in class repeated.

Kirishima was pumped up, 「 That's a super normal school-- 」 he exclaimed before Kaminari pushed his face, cutting him off. 「 Wait a minute. 」 The blond said as Jirou interjected to ask, 「 is it okay to have the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside? 」

「 What if they attack us again or something...? 」 Ojiro added to the questionnaire, some students were understandably concerned, especially after what had happened during the USJ invasion.

「 Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. 」 Their raven-haired teacher explained, telling them how the security will be strengthened five times unlike previous years.

「 Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. 」 Aizawa continued, further adding as to why it wasn't an event worth canceling because of a few villains.

「 But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports. 」 Mineta tried to argue, his face expressing his fear, as the greenet sitting in front of him turned to him.

「 Mineta-kun, you've never seen the UA sports festival? 」 Izuku inquired the short purple-haired boy. Everyone knew how big UA's sports festival was. How could he not know?