CH 16 || Rest Up, You Deserve It

Not fully beta read, but still enjoy.
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

Shouto stared at his reflection in the mirror, a sigh escaping his lips, as he adjusted his jacket for the umpteenth time. He was just delaying himself, but he had to just suck it up and go. Reaching out to grab his belt bag, he halts when his eye catches the silver medal laying a few inches away.

His brows furrowed as his eyes fixated on it. After deliberating with himself, he reaches out and puts the medal inside his belt bag, taking it, before leaving his room. He passes by Fuyumi on the way to the front door, his sister trailing behind him curiously.

「 Shouto, where are you going? 」 Fuyumi asked her younger brother. 「 The hospital. 」 Shouto answered, his short response surprising his older sister.

「 What? All of a sudden? Why? 」 Fuyumi inquired, watching Shouto put on his shoes, a little bit worried. 「 Wait, Shouto, is it okay not to tell Dad? 」

「 Yeah. 」 Shouto replied.

The heterochromic boy's dismissive response doesn't ease Fuyumi's worry, the bigger question lingering at the tip of her tongue until she asks it, 「 Why do you want to see Mom now, after all this time? 」

「 I'll be back. 」 Shouto said, not answering his sister's inquiry, as he slid the door close behind him.

As he walked his way to the train station, Shouto's mind wandered back to the day his mother snapped. All the while, a mother and her child talked with each other happily as he passed by.

Somewhere in between his walk, while waiting for the pedestrian traffic light, Shouto notices a flower shop on the side. He contemplates whether or not to get a bouquet, but he doesn't get to think about it any further as the pedestrian traffic light turns green.

He doesn't know when he arrived in front of the hospital—the place where his mother stayed for several years. Staring up at the building, he can't help but think about why he never came here, his fears that held him back.

Every since that day, I thought my presence would put pressure on Mom, so I never went to see her. 」 Shouto thought to himself, 「 I'm sure she continues to be bound by me... by Dad...

The front desk people were shocked to see him, the people in the lobby staring at him agape. It took a moment for them to snap out of their daze and provide him with the floor and room number of his mother.

Standing in front of the elevator, Shouto slowly reaches out for the button to call the elevator when his hand bumps into someone else's. He jumped, immediately retrieving his hand, as he turned towards the person he accidentally bumped hands with.

Eyes shot wide open, Shouto stared surprised at the familiar appearance of a brunet with a small bouquet in his hands.

「 BoBoiBoy? 」 「 Roki? 」  The two teens said simultaneously. They stood in silence for a second before BoBoiBoy burst into soft giggles as Shouto let a small smile form on his lips.

「 What are you doing here? 」 Shouto asked, but looking at the flowers in the brunet's hand the answer was already there.

「 I'm visiting someone. I haven't visited her in a while because... I had a lot going on. 」 BoBoiBoy answered, his voice softening near the end.