CH 5 || For The Time Being (Part 1)

;A; I'm back! Sorry it took so long. I really stressed with school but I'm on Christmas break now so fingers crossed I can have more time to write (no promises). I've been procrastinating writing For the Time Being (Part 1) and (Part 2) but I've finished them now. Anyways, I won't keep you any longer. This is not beta read but still enjoy!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

BoBoiBoy likes Hizashi Yamada.

He met the Pro Hero the next day after his conversation with Nezu. The blond man came by to explain in detail what he'll have to study for during the written portion and even offered his gym studio for him to practice for the practical portion.

They were both energetic people, and the majority of their time together was spent talking and getting to know each other. Sometimes, the Pro Hero even forgets that he's supposed to be there on official business.

Yamada was the BoBoiBoy's temporary caretaker until he gets into UA, something the brunet was saddened by but was swiftly reassured that he'll still get to see the Pro Hero, since he worked there as an English teacher.

Good! BoBoiBoy really didn't want to say goodbye to his new friend so soon.

As his caretaker, Yamada hired a few tutors to help BoBoiBoy with his written exams, with it being primarily in Japanese, the brunet had only a few days to get the basics down. And that leads us to the boy's current situation.

To say he was frustrated would be an understatement. BoBoiBoy liked most of his tutors, but he did not like his Japanese tutor. He gave the guy the benefit of the doubt but it's been three days, and he's barely learned a thing.

Maybe if the tutor actually stayed with him, instead of leaving him with a book and test paper he'd actually learn something. He can't even read Japanese yet! How is he supposed to read a book that's in Japanese?!

He would complain to Yamada but he doesn't have the Pro Hero's number nor an actual phone for that matter, and he said the Pro Hero wouldn't be able to visit until tomorrow. So, he'll just have to deal with his tutor one last time, then he'll be fired.

With a frustrated yell, BoBoiBoy closed the book in his hands, pulling his covers off as he got out of bed. One more day and he'll finally be discharged. After making the bed, the brunet grabs his stuff and places it inside his bookbag, putting on an orange jacket on the way—all graciously given to him by Yamada—as he makes his way out of his room for a quick walk.

He needed to clear his head, so he distracted himself by strolling the hospital halls, greeting nurses, doctors, and patients alike. He likes the nurses and doctors here; they were kind and not an idiot like his tutor. Gosh, does he just grind the brunet's gears!

Squeezing his eyes shut and shaking his head, BoBoiBoy tries to think about anything else. He was trying to forget about the tutor, NOT think more about how much he doesn't like him. He shouldn't think about him at all since he's going to get fired once Yamada hears of what an awful job he's done.

With his head in the clouds, BoBoiBoy doesn't realize he was about to slam into a door until it's too late. SLAM! His face headbutts the ajared door, the momentum causing him to fall backwards and with a loud thud, a gasp could be heard.

"Ouch..." BoBoiBoy hissed, rubbing his back with his hands to soothe the pain, before looking up.

The collision of him and the door slid the door open, his hazel eyes met dark gray irises, eyes filled with a gentleness and worry; snow white hair fell slowly on her shoulders; and, her mouth slightly agape as she stared at the fallen brunet before her.