CH 6 || For The Time Being (Part 2)

Part 2! Aizawa is here so say hi to dad. Not beta read but still enjoy!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
---------

「 Congratulations BoBoiBoy. 」 Rei said, smiling at the excited teen.

"I'm very excited! I'll be going to UA and I'm really looking forward to it." BoBoiBoy exclaimed, giggling in his seat.

He, however, seized his laughter when he noticed Rei's expression saddening. The woman staring out of the window, her smile now turned into a small frown.

"Rei? Is something wrong?" BoBoiBoy inquired, catching the woman's attention.

Letting out a sigh, Rei shook her head. 「 I'm just a little sad that I won't be tutoring you anymore since you're off to UA now. 」

BoBoiBoy's eyes widened, before they softened as the teen scooted his seat closer. "Just because I'm going to UA doesn't mean I won't see you again."

Rei raised her head, curiously looking at the brunet, the teen smiling at the woman as he continued, "I'm behind when it comes to Japanese so I still need a tutor to catch up."

"And besides, I would've still wanted to see you even if you aren't my tutor anymore."

"You might not have shown it on your face but I could see it in your eyes. You're lonely and you're sad. I want to be here for you."

"Unless... you don't want to see me again. It's okay! I wouldn't want to bother--"

「 Thank you, BoBoiBoy. 」 Rei interrupted, taking the brunet's hand in hers as she squeezed them. 「 I would like to have you around too. 」

The joyful look on the woman's face was infectious, her smile making BoBoiBoy smile. It made him happy to see her with a bright expression on, it suits her very well.

The two finish off their conversation, they say their farewells as the brunet catches up to Yamada who was waiting for him outside the room.

"You excited?" Yamada inquired as they started making their way out.

BoBoiBoy's face scrunched up, "I feel like I'm going to throw up..." He said, his anxiousness overwhelming him a bit.

Yamada lets out a small chuckle, raising a brow at him as he asks, "Nervous to meet your homeroom teacher?"

BoBoiBoy nodded almost immediately. "I want to make a good first impression!" He exclaimed.

His response made the man pat his head, telling him as reassurance. "I think you already made a great first impression on him."

BoBoiBoy nods along, before stopping in his tracks. "Wait-- I've met him before?!"

He doesn't even notice them arriving at the parking lot until the blond man calls out to someone in the distance.

"Hey! Shouta!" Yamada called out to the raven-haired man covered in bandages that the brunet was a bit concerned for. Shouldn't that man be resting?

"Hope we didn't keep you long!"

"You did." The raven-haired man responded flatly, his voice showing his irritation.

The man locks eyes with BoBoiBoy, the two staring at each other until Yamada introduces them to each other. "Oh! BoBoiBoy, this is Shouta Aizawa. Shou, this is your new student, BoBoiBoy!"