CH 3 || The Aftermath

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AGYSBGNAYGSHSIDGXGWTGZHAHDBSUHSHS

Hiya! I've been gone for a while, I've been swamped with school lately and I haven't been able to write :( But I've come back with 2 chapters. Not beta read. But still enjoy!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

「 . . . 16, 17, 18, 19. 」

「 Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed. 」 Naomasa remarked, watching as the students talked amongst themselves after hearing his evaluation.

「 Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. 」 The detective said, ushering the students to make their way back to the main campus.

They won't be questioning them right away, some of them were possibly still shaken up with what had happened. As he was about to walk away, a frog-like girl approached him.

「 Detective-san, what about Aizawa-sensei? 」

Of course, the students were probably worried for their teachers. He was informed of their teachers' conditions and he was more than willing to relay the information to the students.

Their homeroom teacher—Aizawa—will make a full recovery, and the rescue hero—Thirteen—has been treated and will survive, as well as their hero foundation teacher—All Might—will be all right, the pro hero receiving healing from Recovery Girl in her office.

「 Deku-kun...! 」 「 What about Midoriya-kun? 」 A short brown-haired girl and a blue-haired boy wearing glasses inquired, their expressions troubled.

「 Midori...? 」 Naomasa is confused for a moment before he realizes that the two must have been referring to the only injured student.

「 Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too. 」 He reassures the two teens, who visibly lighten up upon hearing the news.

The frog girl from before came forward again, the detective noticing her troubled face, Naomasa turned to face her. She seemed a bit hesitant, like she wasn't sure she should tell him what was on her mind. But, Naomasa didn't know, the frog girl is someone who's straightforward and will always say what's on her mind. She looked up at him with a glint in her eyes.

「 Detective-san! Is BoBoiBoy-chan okay? 」

「 BoBoiBoy...? 」 Naomasa repeated the peculiar name, recalling the information he had. He couldn't remember anyone with that sort of name in the student list he was given. So that begs the question, who is this BoBoiBoy then?

He was about to go into a deep thinking when he's given some context from a short purple-haired boy. 「 Yeah! The dino-capped guy who kept jumping to fight off the villains! 」

Then following that statement was another one from a redhead boy, 「 He looked like he was about to collapse at any moment before. Is he going to be all right? 」

His brows rose when he finally realized who the three students were referring to. It was the unidentified teen that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and helped out some of the students and even Eraser Head.

「 Oh! Him. 」 Naomasa remarked, his face darkening when he remembered something, though he didn't show it. Instead, he kept a neutral face to ensure that he wouldn't cause any more distress for what he was about to say next.