CH 7 || Please Bear With Me!

Thank you for those who gave me their insights and thoughts. So after much deliberation, I've decided to go with Malay names to BoBoiBoy's Elements and English for their attack moves.

The Malay elements' names are much easier to remember than the Malay attack moves names (since I do not know Malay), and I think it will be a little time consuming for me to remember and write the attack moves if they were in Malay.

Anyways, BBB goes to UA! Woo!

Sorry for the wait, school's back in session and with exams coming, I've been stressed and busy. Also, I accidentally made both chapters over 10000 words so that is also why it has taken a while. Oops (*゚ー゚). But I hope you guys still like it.

Not beta read but still enjoy!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
---------

Shouta wakes up to Mako meowing at him, headbutting the groggy raven-haired man. Turning his phone on, the light blinds him for a moment, blinking back into focus as he looks at the time. 〔 6 : 27 〕

The raven head flopped his head back onto the pillow, grumbling into it about how it was too early. He could feel his feline companion tug at his hair, meowing at him to get up. After a few minutes of groveling, Shouta finally willed himself to pry himself off his bed. He won't admit out loud but he definitely enjoyed sleeping on his bed more than his couch.

「 The kid should've taken the bed. 」 He mumbled softly.

Taking a few seconds to stretch, it was harder than usual since he was still covered in bandages like mummy, before he walked out his room with Mako trailing behind him. As soon as he's out, his nose picks up the aroma from the kitchen. There in the dining area he spots a familiar blond man setting up the table. From the kitchen, his ear picks up the familiar humming he heard yesterday.

Hizashi was the first to greet him, "Mornin' Shou!" He grunted in reply, dragging his feet along as he sat himself down at the dining table.

Placing his head on the table, the raven head closed his eyes, letting his ears take in all the sounds around him. From the clattering of plates and utensils to the stove turning off; from the light crunching which he could only assume was Mako eating her breakfast to the chatter of his friend and the kid.

"Mr. Aizawa...?" BoBoiBoy's voice called out, his tone shifting to confusion upon seeing his tired caretaker.

Taking that as a sign that breakfast was ready, Shouta lifted his head up to be faced with a slightly puzzled BoBoiBoy and a smirking Hizashi. The teen places down a glass of peculiar substance, a straw jutting out, as he gives the raven head a smile.

"Mr. Yamada and I looked up a bunch of recipes for liquid diets, and I sort of mixed two recipes into this!" The brunet proudly exclaimed, his smile widening and Shouta swore he saw sparkles around him.

"Don't worry! I tried it and I'm 99% positive that it's good and safe to drink!"

That statement, however, made Shouta concerned. He's sure that he trusts the kid not to poison him, but he wasn't completely convinced Hizashi didn't do anything. Just by the grin on the blond's face, he was sure something was up. Oblivious to the staring contest between the two, BoBoiBoy sat in his seat, getting ready to eat.