CH 17 || Hero Names & Internships

Hiya! Here's the first chapter which is more of an introduction filler chapter.

I change a lot in this arc so expect changes to the flow of the story. ;)

There will be sporadic updates from here on out since school is filling up my time, but thank you for being so patient, readers! I appreciate it very much!

Not Beta read but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

It was raining the day regular classes started again. Shouto could still feel a lingering phantom ache of his injuries from the sports festival. Making his way towards the train station, Shouto found himself listening to the rain hitting his umbrella as he recalled his days of recovery. He half-expected his father to come bursting in his room and shouting up a storm at him for losing except he didn't. His father didn't even come home that day. It kept Shouto on his guard but he made the most of the man's absence.

His days off weren't bad overall, Shouto realized. Looking back, he thinks that his favorite moment was when his father came into his room one day and saw the gold medal he exchanged with BoBoiBoy. Just remembering his father's face is enough to make him huff out a breath akin to a laugh. Speaking of BoBoiBoy, Shouto stops in his tracks. Even though it was barely visible with the umbrella overhead, his eyes locked onto the familiar orange dino cap in the distance.

However, Shouto can't help but notice his friend's hunched posture. Something must've happened, he thought as he approached the brunet.

「 BoBoiBoy. 」 Shouto called out to the other once he deemed he was close enough that he could hear him.

BoBoiBoy looked over his shoulder, his gaze meeting Shouto's, as he greeted the heterochromic teen with a smile. 「 Roki! I didn't think I'd bump into you here! 」

Shouto didn't miss the shift in the brunet's posture, and being blunt as ever, he questioned BoBoiBoy about it. 「 Are you alright? You looked a bit off a minute ago. 」

BoBoiBoy's smile fell, and for a moment, Shouto regretted asking until BoBoiBoy suddenly crouched down and buried his face in his hands. 「 I'm fine, Roki! It's just... embarrassing! Don't laugh... 」 BoBoiBoy exclaimed, trying to hide his face turning pink, as Shouto looked at him in confusion.

BoBoBoy did not want to wake up.

Even after being shaken, it seems he still preferred sleep rather than go to school. He hears someone sigh, I thought you said you wanted to make breakfast today. Aizawa, BoBoiBoy recognized the voice, said, though it still wasn't enough to wake the teen up. It was what he said in response that awoke him. Five more minutes, Dad... BoBoiBoy mumbled sleepily.

. . .

BoBoiBoy sprung from his position, eyes snapping wide open, as his panicked gaze met Aizawa's. I MEAN–– The raven-haired man took a deep breath, turning away from the teen. Is this gonna be a regular occurrence? I need a warning before you give me a heart attack... Aizawa questioned rhetorically. I'll feed the cats...

As soon as the man was out of sight, BoBoiBoy grabbed the closest thing to him, a pillow, and screamed into it. What a way to wake up . . .